Trump & MAGA’s so scary- End Times are here in full force

The fact people even lump together Jesus Christ and Trump on the same banner is blasphemy… It pretty much sums up the deception he is having on the US Christian community.

Also no surprise to see “The World Needs You” along side, as he is claiming to be Mr. Fix-it-all by preventing WW3 etc. Exactly the thing the Antichrist will do with the peace covenant.

Daniel 9:27. 27 And he (antichrist Trump) shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate.

I dont see anything wrong there. Umesahau zakayo alikuwa akitumia mbinu gani?

2 Likes

So who’s Zaccheus and who is Jesus in the scenario above? The irony in your comment is exactly my point. It’s blasphemous liken Trump to Jesus Christ, in any shape or form, yet so many people are quick to make the case.

I meant Ruto used the same tricks as what Trump is currently using. The church and politics are intertwined.

1 Like

After trump finishes his term I will revisit this crazy Christian fool

2 Likes

Script borrowed from sakayo mtoza ushuru.

1 Like

Some Americans are now waking up to all the Donald Trump crap … :rofl: :joy: :hotsprings:

:hotsprings:

I said it would happen
Vivek (the Fake ) Ramaswamy said Trump was the best president of the 21st Century …
Trump has finally dumped him … :joy: :rofl: :hotsprings:

Politics is nasty:joy: :hotsprings:

Hehehehe
…" I will accept the 2024 Election Results
…" If I Win …" …!!! :rofl: :joy: