TrumanCapote petition: please post once a day, this is too much

The girlfriend of PhD? LOL. Being a drug addict is an achievement

Yeeeeees that one. :D:D:D:D:DI laughed my head off. All I ever said is babies and drugs do not sit well or something to that effect. Wacha tu…
BTW all these purported NVs and SVs are old timers. Some returning from the new village where bitching is not allowed and they cannot fit there.
I repeat once again they are broke and sexually deprived. They are also used to barking at women online and expecting them to cower. Sit in a corner waiting to be spoken to. And this is why there are no females around. Yaani afathali a whole man creates a brand new handle nimkute kwa inbox…a quick check on the forum, he has not posted nada there yet ananiita Shosh, my old handle!!! hata akili kidogo hakuna…:smiley:

There’s one who came to my inbox asking for my WhatsApp number nikamshow Nope. I don’t know why theyre so obsessed they want to follow up on you. They don’t have a life. Me I have never really been able to focus on one or two people coz my mind has alot of things. I don’t have the ability to concentrate on one person, keep following them. What they’re posting. I’m subscribed to several people on YouTube and FB those are enough. Why should someone create new handle over and over as if you are the only ktalk member. If you block, they should just move on. And forget about you.

Let them snort mpaka they OD who cares. It’ll be good riddance to bad rubbish. Is that something to come and tell people. I don’t know what’s wrong with some people they want attention so much they want to show off their drug addiction? Very stupid.

I concluded we have some sick folk in here. They are the 1st to call out on others and calling them low IQ bonobos. Aptly describing themselves. They don’t deserve any more airtime…tuwanyime oxygen by continuing to block them.

:smiley:

@TrumanCapote kwani uko na midlife crisis?

did the same thing ages ago

Maynard do you want me to block you? Ask me another stupid question.

Very high IQ is snorting drugs now? Insanity is real. Then they call me crazy, I have never touched drugs in my life not even a stick of miraa na in Atoka kwetu. Then they will say that I’m self righteous, they want me to snort cocaine? Wazimu ziko hapa not even Mathare can help.

Why do you want me to block you?

Si pia mimi I am crazy:D:D:D:D na sikuli kwa mtu???..thing is people should block back not sitting there hurting themselves by reading posts and then whinging all day and night.
Sina huruma so I will keep posting until Admin tells me to go away.

Me and you need to snort what these monkeys and their PhD gfs are snorting. Ubaya the only thing I have is baking powder. LOL.

:D:D:D:Dniko na table salt, black pepper and an array of other spices. Jaribu.

Wacha nikuje tumix alafu tufanye PhD tukimaliza kusnort:D:D

:D:D:DKuja haraka. Hatutafanya the hard work that comes with it. Tutasema tunafanya. Yep. Hiyo Permanent Head Damage is ours for the taking.

You weren’t following me around, so how do you know I’m a meth addict?.
You’re a worthless, dirty, diseased,ass kissing, desperate, stinking, wart infested ape. Die slow

You spend your whole day on this site. Tayari maisha inakulemea. I won’t even waste my time replying further to a lowlife brute like you. Unasema you don’t care about me, yet you know more about me than you claim to. How did you know I snort? Must be a worthless life keeping up with stranger’s lives on the internet hahahaha

LOL. I’m snorting with my girlfriend who is having Permanent Head Damage… Now it makes sense.

:smiley:

:D:D:DKuja haraka. Got plenty of spices in my cupboard. A mixture will ensure we are as high as kites each day. TBH mi huskilia some talkers huruma tuu sana. No pride, no dignity, no self esteem. Mpaka afathali one changes handles every 5 minutes to ‘go’ for that online stranger???. SMDH. How do you allow a person to live in your head and control your whole online life…furthermore you will nefa efa efa meet in real life. How so? haki I am a married woman and my hubby does not reside there 24/7.

There is banter and there is sick bile in my world. No lifers for real. Wooi Lordie have mercy on them.