TrumanCapote petition: please post once a day, this is too much

i can’t block you. I just call you out

piece of scum

hahaha

Ukiona hujablock mtu hata kama they are full of shit, it means that in your opinion their shit is kept at a safe distance.

Shida ya @Finest Swine ni double standards. Juzi tu alikua anaingilia life style ya @kichwakubwa yet sijawahi mwona akicriticize haka kanyanya kazee. In her eyes, @TrumanCapote does no wrong.

That my friend is what we call sycophancy. @TrumanCapote ni psycho while @Finest wine ni sycophant.

Kama vile @jamaafresh254 amesema. Don’t be afraid to call out bullshit.

Free expression ain’t free huh?

Aliniquote mara 8 kwa ajili ya koment yangu moja. Ilikua ni kuhakikisha naelewa kwamba sisi wanaume ni trash.

As an Arsenal fan namuonea wivu unajua sometime tunakua katika ubishi wa mpira and your strength withers away I think TrumanCapote could have been something else under such circumstance.

Anyway, simu/ laptop/ tablet ni yake. Bundle ni lake na muda ni wake aachwe afanye anachoona kinamfaa. In fact agewe kazi ya kua content creator wa hii forum.

I hear you sir…:D:D

Just blocked her, so refreshing not seeing her never ending rant.

TrumanCapote ni wazimu. Long, self righteous rants, always whining. Ana shida huyo. I blocked her too and I don’t see her rants.

I have never fuatad you on every thread. As who? fuck off. Let me show you how I do it and that is by blocking you right away. Now off you go…

They are moronic bullies. Gishagi type. Can’t be helped hata na dawa. Real men do not comment on idiotic threads like ours. My dark room is v full at the moment…:D:D:DNa Lando si hami any time soon. Mtu anamka hana pesa hana bibi and where are the ‘nearest’ women…online:D. If all my blockees blocked me back there would be peace. And they all know themselves but they won’t. They continue torturing themselves by reading my posts. Well well well…:smiley:

Me neither. I have never woken up thinking about a poster mpaka I posted in their honour. Watu jipeni heshima priss.

Achana nao.

Come out of the closet. Must be gutted to know I am a woman you meth addict.

Some people need to get over themselves.

Hata nimeenda…:smiley:

Ati you were following me on every thread LOL so pathetic even his own shadow imemtoroka. Then he’s here ati you are following him, yeye ni nani. Nugu.

:D:D:D
He can’t afford meth

I’l do just that

Honestly I didnt think this thread will escalate this much, Am shocked at the number of people she pisses off

Brary noogle :smiley:

You missed a thread he posted saying they snort. Him and his fiancee…I commented on it. Now it has turned into every thread:D:Dhe must be high!:D. Haki I am choking on my morning coffee…