Trading Shitcoins

Who is trading shitcoins here and has a somewhat working strategy? I am talking about shitcoins kama yenye kwa hii picha. I will pay you in Solana if strategy inawork.

:joy::joy::joy: izi ni gani tena mkuu. Tafta hustle legit bana

1 Like

:joy: :joy: shit coins, i have been trading/gmabling on them.

Ziko na mafanikio? Never heard of these najua tu zile mainstream

I have seen people turn 100 into 100,000. Timing ni everything. Ziko blockchain ya solana. People are creating them each hour ata wewe unaeza create yenye inaitwa admin ni meffi and shill it, ukipata enough liquidity abandon it.

1 Like

This is on solana??
Hapa probability ya pump and dump si iko juu sana??

Thats the point. Hii ni karata.

1 Like

Exactly, that’s the point!

Which platform are you using to trade?
I can bet some few dollars

Raydium connected to phantom wallet

Let me explore that

Mimi ni msee wa BSC
Saa hii na hold cat coins

There is a guy on twitter called ansem. Follow that page RELIGIOUSLY

1 Like

use photon to trade and also use pump.fun to identify the next coin.

Hii ni scam website, they set the withdrawal wallet to their own.

You dont trade in shitcoin, you ape in if you are lucky then you became a mbirrionea

Trading shitcoins can be a wild ride, that’s for sure! I’ve dabbled in them a bit myself, and I’ve found that having a solid strategy is key.
As for paying Solana for a working strategy, that’s an interesting offer! I haven’t personally developed a strategy specifically for shitcoins, but I’ve been using the Quantum AI Trading tool for my trading activities, and it’s been a game-changer. It helps me analyze market data and make more informed decisions.
If you’re interested in diving deeper into the world of quantum computing and its role in trading, you might find this article on BQP (Binary Quadratic Program) interesting: https://quantumai.bot/deciphering-bqp-exploring-its-role-in-quantum-computing/

Scam