Uganda is undergoing major road construction
Shouldn’t this be a length to area comparison?
That would make Ghana second to SA…and more proof that Oil producing country called Nigeria is a shithole
Ramaphosa amefanya kazi buana.
Most of the statistics ni unpaved roads.
Per capita would make more sense. Namibia has only 2M inhabitants, and they have to live in the city coz the rest of the territory is Namib desert. Per area would mean an expectation to pave thousands of kms in the inhabited desert jut because
What do they do with all that vast desert land? Any meaningful economic activity?
desert tourism tu. nothing much
Is this for real? What is the source?
Per capita, Ethiopia and Nigeria are doing poorly
Some AFRICAN Countries and Their Slogans!
[I]• South Africa – Rainbow Nation https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/tb7/1/16/1f1ff_1f1e6.png
• Rwanda – Land of a Thousand Hillshttps://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t94/1/16/1f1f7_1f1fc.png
• Madagascar – The Red Island https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t30/1/16/1f1f2_1f1ec.png
• Lesotho – The Kingdom In the Sky https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t63/1/16/1f1f1_1f1f8.png
• Egypt – The Gift of the Nile https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t40/1/16/1f1ea_1f1ec.png
• Burkina Faso – Land of the Upright Menhttps://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t15/1/16/1f1e7_1f1eb.png
• Ghana- The gateway to Africa/Black Stars of Africahttps://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t43/1/16/1f1ec_1f1ed.png
• Nigeria- The Giant of Africa https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/tf1/1/16/1f1f3_1f1ec.png
• Namibia- Land of the Brave https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t44/1/16/1f1f3_1f1e6.png
• Uganda- The Pearl of Africa https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t9f/1/16/1f1fa_1f1ec.png
• Malawi- The Warm heart of Africa https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/tcf/1/16/1f1f2_1f1fc.png
• Zambia- The real Africa https://static.xx.fbcdn.net/images/emoji.php/v9/t52/1/16/1f1ff_1f1f2.png[/I]
How About Chinese 45 Lane Highway…:D:D:D
Qianchun interchange in Guiyang, capital of southwest China’s Guizhou Province, is one of the most complex interchanges in China.
The complex structure consists of 11 ramps going in eight different directions stacked on five layers. With its largest vertical drop of 55 meters,
the interchange has been dubbed as a super “roller coaster”.
The Hi-Five interchange where LBJ Freeway and Hwy 75 connect is shown with vehicles trying to navigate the icy road conditions, in Dallas.
Nature reclaiming its territory…