TITANS of CNC: Academy for Machining Enthusiast

Titans is one of the most resourceful utility for people who are interested in machining, check them out.

this is an awesome machining product.

more about the academy.

Is Titans of CNC a real company?

What started as a CNC machine shop in Northern California focused on making the most difficult parts in aerospace, has transitioned into a massive reality TV series and a world-first CNC educational platform recognized and utilized by a global network of engineers, machinists, hobbyists, students, and educators.

Is Titans of CNC Academy free?

Free CNC Training Courses | Titans of CNC.

Which CNC course is best?

• IBM. …
  • Autodesk. …
  • Autodesk. …
  • IBM. …
  • Alibaba Cloud Academy. Alibaba Cloud Native Solutions and Container Service. …
  • IIT Guwahati. Post Graduate Certificate in Digital Manufacturing. …
  • Autodesk. Autodesk Fusion 360 Integrated CAD/CAM/CAE. …
  • Autodesk. CAM and Design Manufacturing for Mechanical Engineers with Autodesk Fusion 360.

Where is Titans of CNC based?

Titans of CNC Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)

Where is Titans of CNC’s headquarters? Titans of CNC’s headquarters is located at 201 International Parkway, Flower Mound.

How long does it take to learn CNC programming?

four to five years

So, how long does it take to become a CNC programmer? On average, it takes most individuals a combined total of four to five years of education from a university or training program, as well as firsthand experience gained on the job. Some companies will offer training for their employees, as well.

How to become a CNC machinist

1. Complete your high school diploma or GED. …
  2. Find an employer willing to apprentice you. …
  3. Attend classroom training. …
  4. Receive your journeyperson status. …
  5. Achieve your Red Seal certificate. …
  6. Continue with ongoing learning.

Where is the Titans training facility?

Tennessee Titans training camp at Ascension Saint Thomas Sports Park.

Do you need to be good at math for CNC?

Machine shop math is an important consideration for CNC programmers and machinists. One of the more common problems I have seen in my years in the machine shop is a general lack of readily available and handy information on machine shop math – specifically on feeds, speeds and related formulae.

i wonder why people in .ke, when they hit big, they all flock in the leafy suburbs to buy residential houses worth couple of 100’s of millions, instead of industrial machinery ?

tell your Governor to go look for these guys, and get supplied with machines that can make all the car parts we import,

1 Like

Hawa jamaa wako vizuri sana.
Nafatilia sana kazi zao.

2 Likes

Check them out

1 Like

In Kenya, who do you machine for?

You can machine motor vehicle parts, nduthi, bicycle, home appliances, lawn mower, boats , industrial equipment the list is endless.

Love that channel, wish I had the knowledge atleast I have operated a lathe, nime choka kupelekea Khalasinga kazi !