This Range Rover was crushed under the trailer killing the owner- Githere of Tamasha Restaurant, Hurlingham

Yep 200 in a kenyan road you will hit a pothole next thing gari imegeauka airbus…120 pekee you feel it but kuna adrenaline junkies.

Kuna wakati nikiwa mdogo niliendesha baiskeli kama wazimu napita watu wanaachwa wakiniangalia. Ilikuwa a slightly slanting road, I think nilikanyaga a stick and the next thing I saw was the bike flying above me na ni zile avon za kitambo. I wrecked the bike, nikasukuma kwa fundi ikaudwa. By the time I was getting home, mguu yangu ilikuwa imefura proper. Took weeks to heal.
The point is at high speed, you have no time to react. You just require a split second and you are left disabled if not dead

Best speed is 90 kph during the day and 70 max at night. That way you’d be in full control if anything happens eg stray cow jumping into the road, stalled truck at night etc.

By the way, is there any elder hapa ako na zile gari Iko na cruise control.
Do you trust that shit ati gari can accelerate, and brake on itself? Hatari sana!

The research I’ve done, the feature cannot be used in kenyan roads

Cruise Control just means it maintains a certain speed. Accelerating and braking ni Wewe. So you drive it to 60 then activate cruise control. The car stays at 60.

Nimetoka Facebook kuona jamaa ameupload a video venye Audi A7 yake accelerates and brakes on itself. Ni steering tu ndio anacontrol.

I see. Adaptive Cruise Control.

Distronic in Mercedes. Has been there since 2012. Sai ndio ina gain traction. Not 100% perfect.

The 2020 Distronic plus is impeccable.
[ATTACH=full]391302[/ATTACH]

Mimi nikienda kutembelea ma rustler … iyo barabara ya Nakuru- Marigat just passed Mogotio … my fren’ nikuondoka kuondoka yaani pedal on the floor pushing my machine to it’s limits. I have done crazy speeds … on that stretch all the way down to tiaty with different car makes I sometimes hire just to test it’s horsepower. I also do quite a bit of off-road/dirt road. It’s a dangerous occupation … but ooh well! Need for speed I guess.

I usually do a speed of 100km/hr. At night mi huchezea 60-70km/hr. I once did a speed of 160km/hr on a premio 260 1500cc and I can tell you for a fact that speed can kill you. The car was very unstable unaskia ikiruka ruka controlling it becomes a problem. It was the Maai Mahiu -Narok road where the road is very straight for like 100km. I had to come to 120km/hr mind you the top speed is 180km/hr.

Cant relate mimi ni mtu ya legsus.

Siwes pita 140, I like observing the area and while speeding you miss spectacular views

Is the donkey slaughterhouse still operational hapo karibu marigat?

I like and love driving very fast feels good unashtukia uko 170+ unapiga nduru ya furaha, even if you were mad or angry at that point one turns to be like a choirboy singing outloud… Life nikujiachilia kathee

In 2017 nilishtukia niko on my way to Rumuruti after katown kanaitwa Nyahururu where i was to sleep. Nilicheka sana even hyenas thought i was psycho and noticed hiyo road usiku mafala aka wezi huweka mawe kwa road

One time I was caught driving 160 MPH hapa Bidenista…that’s 257 Km/h.

I regretted my life. Two motorbike cops chased me down…forced me to spread it…roughed me up…and only let me go with a ticket after they checked all my paperwork. I was fortunate I had just left work in the afternoon still in my work clothes with a name tag hanging on my neck.

Traffic slowed down on a state highway as drivers watched the drama in amusement.

It took a lawyer’s intervention. I parted with $600 and have to erase that stupid drama out of my memory every time it comes up.

Not trying the shiat again, I can tell you that. Age has mellowed me nowadays.

[ATTACH=full]391320[/ATTACH]

Yes, mine has it. It works fine for accelerating and decelerating but I only use it if the road is really really clear. Of course, it wont do instant braking for you, but you can decelerate gradually using it.

Premio ya 1500 iko underpowered kiasi. A properly powered car gets you to 180 easily and so you’re left with the simple job of controlling the steering and watching out for obstacles. Also Premio lacks stability control technology which is a very important feature for ensuring the vehicle handles seamlessly even when there are road imperfections etc.

Actually thats never the case…I occasionally drive my cousin’s forester and on the few occasions I have tried to hit past 110km/h hua naona gari imeenda sana…yet when am driving my old man’s Germany machine I have to keep checking the speedometer to make sure I stick within my normal speed otherwise you could easily be doing 180km/hr without realising it. Nikikupea gari yangu 140km/h will feel very slow depending on the road… you have to be very disciplined to keep within safe speeds. Personally I rarely do over 110…usiku max ni 80 kwa barabara najua

Ilifungwa …