This Range Rover was crushed under the trailer killing the owner- Githere of Tamasha Restaurant, Hurlingham

Safi elder

usiku endesha gari maximum 100, mchana pita 100 kama njia ni clear all the way to the horizon otherwise ni ku risk maisha. mtoi wa SK Macharia alienda tu hivo viufala

Kawia ufike.

I used to be a member of a certain Facebook group. Huko majamaa wanaflex ati how they finish speedometer ya 250kph. So, wale wako na Japans za 180 hawananga voice huko. I left that group. But long story short, there’s a generation of people who speed like crazy. Wanangoja masaa ya curfew ikaribie and knowing that the road will be clearer, they floor the gas pedal.

Ever wondered why there is a sudden rise in demand for Audis and Golf GTIs? Hawa majamaa hawanunui hizi magari waende waka-crawl na 100kph obviously. Probox ya Muguka inachapa 180kph pale Thika road like nonsense.

Until the govt introduces speed cameras and such stuff, this trend is bound to keep gathering momentum.

With a good machine, 180 feels easy.

Na ile 250 wanafanyanga barabara gani hii kenya?

New drivers with their first car will drive crazily.

Southern Bypass kitu 11PM hivi huwa clear. But of course, your car has to have the ability to pick fast. Alafu you invest in Brembo brakes. 200+ is doable but I would highly advise against indulging in such habits as they make our roads unsafe.

Not necessarily new drivers. These X5, Range Rover, ML-class guys are definitely people who have money. Speed feels different with a big machine. 120 feels like overspeeding in a Honda Fit but feels like cruising if you’re driving Audi SQ5…you can even get sleepy! :smiley:

You are right

That githere looks yummy, kwanza hio kafirifiri, washa tu.

Hehee ambia hupipi aunde ya supper

[ATTACH=full]391273[/ATTACH]
hao wa 200km wakipata hii Hellcat si watajikojolea. Top speed 320km/h 0-100km/h in 3.7 seconds.

Nairobi Nakuru kuna strecth fulani huwa tamu huwa nacheza mia mbili

The name speak volumes

These muscle cars have top speed lakini handling ni very difficult, ni kifo unaitisha at those top speeds

Na gari gani anko?

I know. But ile siku utashikwa hapo utatii. I normally activate cruise control at 100kph to avoid overspeeding. I know of way too many people who have been caught and taken to court due to that stretch. Our company driver (former company) got fired after he got arrested for doing above 120+ on that stretch. Boss hakutaka kusikia story zake tena and yet he was an old man heading toward retirement.

Hii shida yote inaletwe na tint ya front windscreen. It compromises visibility such that on dim lights you can barely see what’s 10mtrs ahead.

Hio Nai-Naks road hakuna pahali unaweza fanya 200 banae juu ya traffic unless in very short bursts if ur car has the power.

Maybe Naks Kericho huko after turning ya molo. Hapo kunatime niliskuma Levin past 180 ata sikujua how fast I was going. Only other time nimefanya hio kwa hio gari ni Nba-Msa just as you approach voi.

Not worth the speed. I think one should keep at 100 max. I have driven at over 200 with a really nice car on a good road but the car is going so fast you ask yourself what if something happens, you are just starring at death.