This is why Kenyan teachers are comfortable with killing our children

Never share information about your child’s deviant behavior. Never call your child a jangili. Never let anyone know you regret having your child even when you do. Never show contempt for your child. People will use your words against your children. Call your child’s favourite teacher at least once a week to check on your child’s performance. And always speak to your child with kindness. Teachers pick on that. They will treat your child how you treat your child. Don’t ask your child to be friendly to a teacher they dislike. It is a teacher’s job to nurture relationships with the students. If your child doesn’t like a teacher, ask yourself why and do everything you can to protect your child. Listen to your child. When your child is scared of going to school, find a new one. At the beginning of the school year, go with your child to school. Have a meeting with the senior teacher, headmaster, and class teacher. Let them know they are responsible for your child’s well being, children are fragile and if they can’t handle your child they should call you. Kenyan teachers are comfortable killing students because they know parents are sissies and there is nothing anyone can do to them. A teacher punishes a child to death and the entire country is obsessed with grown men and what they are doing with their rectums in the privacy of their homes. 5 days later another teacher punishes a child to death.

1 Like

Homosexuals are really trying every angle they can to trivialize their matter. You had a serious point until you brought in homosexuality.

1 Like

True… Let’s leave the geis out of it.

1 Like

They are working hard to push their agenda.

1 Like

I’m glad you acknowledge my point. The rest keep it to yourself.

1 Like

That post is full of wisdom…as a parent to an only 13yr old dota…i like…karibu cesspit

1 Like

Except that I actually told you and you saw and you aint gon do shit about iy.

1 Like

Push their agenda:D:D:D:D [SIZE=1]why the fcuk does it sound funny? [/SIZE]