This is Guka - Nimekubali. Ruto is Incompetent

For the longest time, I have given this thug you voted for the benefit of the doubt. As in, I was hoping he knows what he’s doing and things will work out.

I am now increasingly getting convinced that we may have an extremely incompetent person at the helm. A man who will do more harm than good to Kenya.

Just today the gava postponed school opening at 1am, ostensibly because the education minister could not take the decision without Ruto’s say so. That means one person is micro-managing the entire govt like Moi. A recipe for total disaster.

As I am writing this I am getting updates that an earth dam at the Kiambu-Naivasha border has collapsed causing the deaths of about 20 people downstream.

Yaani over 30 days since this disaster began Ruto has not seen any need to declare a disaster, call out the army to map out possible disaster zones and help evacuate Kenyans, or ask for international help to mitigate the effects of the floods.

More than 200 deaths later, govt is behaving like everything is normal.

Kwani what is a govt for surely? Yes, the floods are an act of god, but there’s so much gava could do. Like, if they had surveyed the earth dam waone ita-collapse people would have evacuated. 20 lives and a lot of property saved.

Aaaaaai! This is too much…

11 Likes

Tuliwawoon. His boss evaluated him for 10yrs na akasema hafai.

17 Likes

When a drunk man warns of danger ahead think twice.

16 Likes

Guka niaje? Tumeko paybill nikupaieko whiteKAPS

A mountain out of an antihill… on one hand you want him to micromanage by telling disaster mitigation agencies what to do, on the other hand you have an issue with him having a say on school opening.

Yes, the education minister/CS is demonstrably incompetent, even going by his past decisions on appointments and national exams…lakini president akimfuta, wakisii wataanza kililia mtu wao… Ruto is doing the best, given the circumstances…your goldfish memory won’t allow you to remember uhuru’s absolute carelessness, and kibaki’s lack of initiative.

1 Like

When you take two years to realise what we have all known all along, what does that say about your intelligence in your own words? If you are the most intelligent person in Ndeiya, tuambie ya hao wengine.

18 Likes

I have always prided myself in being fair and level-headed.

I’ve just quoted two examples. If you think sending thousands, or even millions, of school kids out into the cold needlessly, some making journeys of hundreds of kms, is just some harmless fun, then you are beyond help.

If wondering why the president has not called out the military to use some of its resources - helos, boats, personnel, trucks, etc - to help Kenyans is being petty, then I sisemi kitu…

2 Likes

Nugu. Manki.

We told you that RUTO is a FVCKIN piece of Stool mkakataa. Hii Mbwa itamaliza Kenya

4 Likes

Jambass doesn’t care about filthy peasants. Yeye anajua tu safari.

1 Like

Education and Health ministries have always been fire since kitambo. I can’t blame whoever gets that hotseat.

On the issue of floods, I can’t blame JSKS either, we just have to wait for nature to take its course, mvua inyeshe iishe.

2 Likes

Sad sad sad…
https://x.com/marvingakunyi/status/1784861485455339614?s=46

Hio ghasia @MicJiggle ilienda wapi?

Constipated

1 Like

The President relies on what his CS and National security advisors tell him. It is impossible for him to know every detail for every county.
So you have a lot more information about the situation.
Really the person at blame here is your Governor and MCA.
All Governor had to do is declare a disaster and slow start the school. Why does he have to wait for central government.

2 Likes

Endelea kuona CNN na Biden

1 Like

Niaje BBQ. Good afternoon.

Good afternoon sir

It certainly reflects very poorly on his intelligence. and you can imagine this is a 60 year old plus geezer, sasa wadogo wake ni makumbaffu design gani?

2 Likes