This is Guka - Another High-IQ Topic. Bonobos Keep Off

How many of you are astonished by the laxity/stupidity of Iranian security services? I thought Persians were brighter…

How do you transport your president to an Israeli- friendly country in an old American helicopter in bad weather? And how do you put two of the country’s seniormost politicians in that helo? HOW, when you know the Israelis are lacking around the corner waiting for you to make a wrong move?

Remember what the Boers did to Samora Michel? They ferked up with his plane’s GPS transponder and he slammed into a hill in bad weather. That was like 30 years ago and the Persians are still making the same mistakes?

I would have thought the assassinations of three of their top IRGC generals would have taught them to be a little more careful…

4 Likes

I think it was an accident. There were three helis. What I don’t understand is why would they use a 1960 helicopter like our KDF instead of going for a 2020 Mi 171E russian helicopter that has been proven to operate in extreme conditions? Even the western nations fly that marvel of engineering to Arctic and Antarctic circles

9 Likes

Lurking

Samora Machel.

Good points though,Guka

10 Likes

My thoughts exactly. The Chinese and Russians have some very tough and modern all-weather machines.

Of course it could have been an accident, but even if it was, why fly into bad weather? Didn’t they get a forecast before taking off?

I honestly think they were as careless as the KDF dudes who put a whole CDF on a single-engine helo. Afadhali wangemuweka into the Puma which has two engines…

3 Likes

Looks like that decision to put the CDF into a single engine imeleta mambo. Tribulations za Rigathi ziko hapo pia. Anaweza kua amekasirika but maybe, just maybe his life is being saved

2 Likes

Wasn’t he going to visit flood stricken areas? So the trip was necessary regardless of bad weather.

Someone took advantage of the bad weather to execute a stealth operation. The Azeris and Iranians are said not be soo close with Azeris aligning more with NATO, USA and Turkey. Erdogan is a snake and may have played a part in whatever happened…his drones flew over Iran and captured all the photos needed by Israel and Usa. Iran will be occupied with their internal politics for the next few months to avoid anarchy and Hezobollah and Hamas would be wise to make deals with Israel.

4 Likes

Presidents don’t just randomly fall from the sky.

Perhaps it was intentional? It was a well-oiled plot ( by some folks in Iran, or Israel, or USA) to execute him?

1 Like

So the “bad weather” decided to strike his helicopter and not the other 2 that were with him?

The more things change the more they remain the same

He’s not the real base of power. The ayatollah is the one in charge. Yeye ni raisi tu

2 Likes

@WasikA you can read but cannot understand? This is a high iq topic, keep off!

1 Like

Sanctions make it difficult for the country to have planes younger than 1979.

1 Like

I beg to differ . These guys have circumvented sanctions and bought the best for their nuclear industry; Siemens and other top notch European companies. They must/should have invested in even buying some high scale Russian or Chinese helicopters that were reliable and they could get parts without troubles. There was a Mechanic involved.

Even from left wing countries like china or Russia that are considered to be friends of Iran?

Not to airplanes and technology from the East. Very soon i predict Russia will give them tactical nukes like it gave Belarus.

1 Like

:green_emoji: :green_emoji:

Naona umejikaza leo ukatype in English. Good boy

The sanctions tend to come in parts, hasn’t been a full out lock out, but I stand to be corrected. Their nuclear program started in the 50s, and by the mid 70s deals with Siemens and France were already ratified, even by the time the revolution was happening 85% of one of their reactors was completed, they’ve had to negotiate and renegotiate their position for peaceful nuclear development, over the years with slow but steady progress. But with planes it’s a different ball game, because the major players are from the west, so getting a brand new plane might be a very difficult acquisition, otherwise they’d do it, majority of their fleets are planes acquired during the shah era albeit with significant modifications, but I’m still convinced they’ve been convincingly locked out of the new plane market, although thinfs might change in the near future.

I think the geopolitics of the area must also be considered, Belarus is technically a province of Russia if their leadership is anything to go by, in principle that’s a dog on a leash, Iran on the other hand is not as tameable that is pretty much a strategic alliance, we both have the same enemy, so giving such outright help might not something the Russians would be inclined towards, now granted they have shared knowledge/blueprints and scientists, Iran is still a very volatile ally, the allegiance is not set on stone.

1 Like

kwa ground iranians are celebrating the death of that muslim hypocrite…