This is for married men only discussion

Shimo ni shimo bro. And the risks outweigh any benefits. Zero ROI.

Kabisa…nuff said

How come ive never seen your posts majamaa wakitutupia mawe wasee wa plantation:confused:anyway most guys actually dont understand how easy it is to stay faithful to a good woman

Hizo sweeps bana :D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]468267[/ATTACH]

Mimi ni bachelor lakini naona kwako mambo ni mazuri.

Hekaya ikuom mkuu.

So you bought a cow only to realize maziwa ya barabarani ni tamu sana? Haidhuru. Definitely marriage is worth it unless you want PYTs to be running laps around you at 60 as you try to remember where you left your blue pills.
Oa, weka familia, but keep a clear distinction between your lanyes/side dishes and your plantation. Plantation mbele at all times. Hizi takataka zingine unatema as soon as they come close to interfering. Usizalishe takataka huko nje (that is the utmost disrespect), na ukipatikana ukirandaranda, always be ready to apologize wholeheartedly.
Plantation hoyee!

Marry kijana and suffer like other men , hufai kuzaliwa mwanaume then uende scot free ,apana ,
Kijana ''we all have sinned but we have not sinned alike ‘’, so suffering you will , but not like any of us , but different, so jihami mdau :D:D

Fairy tales ni mingi huku kwa mtandao. Fika kwa ground uone vile mambo imechanganya wazee. If marriages were the bed of roses that society paints them to be, divorce/separation would be non-existence na hakungekua na single mothers hapa nje. But we all know the story, don’t we? I prefer to keep my sanity, money, and freedom…thank you very much!

So this is your reward after putting up with a nagging fat wife and screaming brats all day? Young men, please don’t marry thinking that you will be getting laid for the rest of your life, BIG MISTAKE!! Kwa ground wanaume wanaumia!

You’ve been heard. Siongezi kitu.

For all young men here don’t be discouraged… If @Mimi Huwa Namwaga Ndanii failed to nail down a submissive female he should not drag you to his failures. Be wise in choosing a life partner and don’t ignore the red flags and plantation will be a worth ride

The real fairytale is that the MGTOW life is a bed of roses with no problems whatsoever. Kila mtu huvurutana na madem, ata MGTOWs kama kina Chris Brown na Trey Songz, they have rape accusations and baby mamas following them around. No one is spared from the vagaries of sexual relationships. Ata watu wa malanye hupambana with some ugly, uncooperative, unenthusiastic, expensive lanyes. So arguing that watu wa kuoa wako na mashida, that is a false premise to begin with. Mi nawaambia, life is hard, then you die. This thing of chasing idealistic, problem-free scenarios is where people go wrong

I have come to realize that most men who are happy in their marriage are Alpha males. These are men who know how to manouver a woman and that is the epitome of Male existence.

Most MGTOW are having issues with their male identity and run to the solace of money and career to compensate for their lack of the IT factor. They pay for sex because they cannot use their wit or charming character to woo a woman. They also do not have the skill to tell the difference between a hoe and a keeper which has led them to be burnt and kicked out of the mating pool only to waste their semen in hotel sinks and condoms an apt description of bottom of the barrel gene selection.

At the moment, I’m having an epiphany.

educate yourself more… this was science of 1980s… this myth was debunked

nilikuwa nataka your experiences not general observation

Why do you fools keep repeating this false claim? It was debunked kitambo sana mjamaa. Ata without scientific research, common sense dictates that if we got intelligence from our mothers, women would lead in all intellectual pursuits. Mushienzi wewe.

I think from his description ni something to do with nurture than nature.

this is very intelligent and very true.

[ATTACH=full]468279[/ATTACH]