The web runs on AWS. Amazon wananukisha utuungu serious

It wouldnt surprise me that they revise the numbers. But its still alot. We will still be talking WW2 numbers.

I will help you. A covid virus can only be seen by a electron microscope due to its size. You can google what that is, How will you create the individual components of something that small. And put working mechanisms ?

I thought the same and even told Tom Bayeye so.

But all you need is a working knowledge of CRISPR or genome editing. And China has stolen more than sufficient research on genome editing.

The research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology involves genome editing techniques.

That is the type of research Shi Zhengli the batwoman is involved in, funded by Dr. Fauci.

With CRISPR you just cut out the bat DNA and insert the human DNA that would enable the virus to attach to a human host.

CRISPR is a very interesting tool. The same CRISPR is currently being used to fight COVID-19.

You can even use CRISPR to attach another DNA to a virus to make it an even more powerful strain!

Let me help you before you help others. Creating a microbe means manipulating its genetic material to make it behave in the desired way. It does not mean building an entire organism from ground up.

CPP would use Alibaba cloud over AWS anytime

Gene manipulation is only part of the story in creating a virus.

That’s like claiming that because you can make tires, you can design a whole plane that can fly from Nairobi to London.

First you claim that there’s no way to create a virus and now all of a sudden you are the expert in how it’s down…??? :rolleyes:

Give us a break, dumb negrumps.