The rapture of the church

Maybe hindu and budhis…they worship idols…Islam ni twisted judaism…even the quran and bible has alot of similarities…but not those radicalised muslims

Guys relax, god doesn’t exist. You’re only a creature of evolution.

This is a lie

I do not understand why He killed his son. How convenient would it have been if Satan was exterminated instead? Every creature on earth would have been saved. That to me would have been the true meaning of salvation.

And who would Christians blame for all the bad things that happen if Satan is not around to take the blame?

I believe that all people need faith. Yes, that’s right! Because we all live our lives with faith in our ideals and in our creator. Many people don’t believe in God because they think it’s a scam by churches and people trying to profit from faith. But this is not true! I recently came across the website https://firstchurchlove.com where I read many interesting articles. It clearly explains that the church is a place close to God. In a church, prayers and petitions to God take place, which is why they are so necessary. There are many nations and religions, but I believe that God is the same for everyone, just everyone interprets it differently.

REVELATIONS. 12.: 9.

PHILIPPIANS. 2: 7.

PROVERBS 24.

1 JOHN 4 : 2-3.

PHILIPPIANS 2:7.
GENESIS 22:17

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zEkeIKMKV5o

[SIZE=7]The 1000 Year Rapture[/SIZE]

1. The rapture refers to a religious movement where Christians believe they will be taken bodily to heaven at the end of time. In September 1844, William Miller predicted the Second Coming of Christ would take place on October 22, 1844, and that all true believers should gather their possessions together. However, only 144 people heeded his prophecy, believing themselves to have been chosen by God.
  2. Rapture hymn (1870)
    In 1870, American composer Joseph Hoag wrote the popular hymn “The Holy City.” It was first published in the Methodist Hymnal in 1872, and later became a favorite among Christians who follow the teachings of Jesus Christ. It begins with the words “The holy city / Whose streets shall flow with brotherly love; / And pilgrims, pass thy golden gates, / As free and great as thou…”
  3. The Church of the First Born
    This Christian group claims to be one of the earliest groups to declare a coming apocalypse. Their founder, Rulon Allred, said he had seen visions of the Book of Revelation unfolding before him while under hypnosis. He believed the world was about to face major problems unless humanity accepted the message of salvation. His followers gathered in Colorado in 1980 and established a community called “New Jerusalem,” where they live according to the rules set forth in the Bible.
  4. The Day of the Lord
    Some Christians believe the rapture will precede the Day of the Lord, and that those left behind will experience a period of intense suffering. The Bible tells of the Day of the Lord being a day of judgment, when God’s wrath will break out upon the earth. The phrase has been used since New Testament times. The word “rapture” comes from the Greek verb harateuo meaning “to snatch away”.
  5. Seven seals
    In Revelations 6-8, John sees seven seals opened, each signifying seven trumpets blown. These seal judgments fall on Earth and are followed by the Day of the Lord.
  6. Millennium

Millennium is a term used to describe the thousand years of peace after the second coming of Jesus Christ. According to some Christian sects, the millennium will begin immediately after the rapture and end at the Second Coming of Jesus Christ. Many Christians believe that the millennium will also coincide with the return of the Lord and the resurrection of the dead.
7. Antichrist
The word antichrist derives from the Latin anti christus and means “against Christ”, referring to someone who opposes Christianity. Throughout history, many false prophets were labeled as such. Many Christians consider the Roman Emperor Nero to be the last antichrist, as well as Hitler, Stalin, Mao Zedong, and Pol Pot. Others say the real antichrist will emerge during the tribulation, when evil powers will attempt to destroy Christianity.

Yes we will. Our identity will be perfectly preserved. We shall recognize our friends and family in heaven.

Maybe the rapture already took place and we are oblivious of this secretive because few will enter.

Atheist are anti Christ, muslims are anti Christ, any faith outside Jesus or that claims to worship Jesus and denies his immaculate conception, his divinity and his blood at the cross is Antichrist.

So you are an Aetheist or an Animist …

But IF you belive in GOD , you have no choice but to accept ALL Men were created equal and in GOD’s image …
The fact that over time , Humans have modified , altered or corrupted the scriptures does NOT render them null and void …

" ,OF THAT DAY AND HOUR …
NO MAN KNOWETH …
NOT EVEN I …

EXCEPT THE FATHER IN HEAVEN …" :D:D

Upusss…