The rapture of the church

Naoa Owuor’s sheep wameingia full force… We Africans should embrace scientific thinking and seek empowering mythologies and value systems instead of this panda mbegu or rupture idiocy. The least religious corners of the world are also the wealthiest, the best educated, the happiest, the least corrupt…

Christianity of today is what came out of the BBI at the Conference of Nicea!

How do you come to the conclusion that the elect will be those left behind? We should be careful not to make scriptural conclusions without verbatim scriptural utterance. Especially when there is verbatim text to the contrary

You claim Judaism and Christianity are the only true religions, yet Judaism REJECTS JESUS as the true messiah while Christians insist Jesus is the true messiah. So how can they both be correct???

The Jews literally invented a religion and declared THEMSELVES the chosen people. Even you yourself seem to believe a Jew is a superior person and deserves to enter heaven before you. If I may ask, what is the place of an African in a Jewish heaven? Hehe jibu hiyo swali. If you think you will one day be rubbing shoulders with akina Abraham na Moses you are massively mistaken.

However no time in history have things happened in such high frequency as those described in Matthew 24,Mark 13 and Luke 21…“The beginning of birth pangs”…Just like the Birth Pangs…as a woman is about to give birth…so do the contractions of her womb…So is the coming of Yeshua Hamashiach

in our recorded history.
am sure there have been different civilizations on our planet many of which we don’t have the records

hakuna kitu kama end times

Why do we speculate on things with no records…yet we have disbelief on events and sayings on record…Lets ask the right questions.

rapture ni matako yangu

I don’t partake in religion. That’s all.

Yes we will remember we were on earth. I was reading that Hebrews 12 implies that the saints who went ahead of us still peep at the stuff we do here, but the spiritual side of it.

the elect will not face the tribulation, they will already have been raptured and with Christ in the skies for the 7 years, then after the tribulation the millenial reign will begin here on earth.

Those are not the greatest sign, as are the other ones people keep mentioning. Biblically, the sign of the end is THIS WORD SHALL BE PREACHED TO ALL CREATION, THEN THE END SHALL COME.

Kumbe am not the only one that feels as much? Every time I avoid that section, I feel so undefiled. Lakini nikifungua moja tu ya ‘osha mecho’ ama ‘nani amekula hii’ kwisha! Maybe am just a baby christian but I also realise that our minds are really powerful in directing our lives.

Indeed , recently pastor chris preached to over 5 billion souls online, so you can imagine the impact

In practice, educate me on how Judaism differes from Islam?

I find this verse controversial. I thought the Bible says that we will all sleep till the day of judgement. Why was Lazarus given a special treatment… why did he see heaven instead of waiting like others?

Does it mean all Muslims , Hindu and Buddhist will go to hell?

Anyone who hasn’t received baptism of the holyspirit