The Pope's ring ( fisherman ring) explained.

The popes ring OR FISHERMAN’S RING:

It’s not a mystery that every pope wears the fisherman’s ring and they have a story behind it too and it goes this way:

On the finger of the right hand of every Pope is found the papal ring which is called the “Fisherman’s ring”.

It shows St. Peter fishing from a boat, a symbolism derived from the tradition that the apostles were “fishers of men” (Mark 1:17), and has the reigning pope’s name inscribed around the border.

It symbolizes the marriage between the bishop and his diocese, understood as an arrangement divinely approved and ordained.

This ring is used as a seal for private letters since the 13th century and since the 15th century, it is used for papal briefs.

It may be the most powerful symbol of a pontiff’s authority. As soon as a pope dies, the ring is broken by the cardinal camerlengo which shows the end of his reign.

As usual, the papacy uses lies and propaganda to deceive their ignorant followers but this is actually what the ring stands for:

THE POPE AND THE PAPACY ARE THE PRIESTS OF DAGON.

DAGON IS THE FISH god of the Philippians this is why the pope wears the fisherman’s ring.

THE CHURCH OF ROME IS THE CHURCH OF SATAN.

“Most people can’t easily see pass the deception that enslaves them because their chains still bears the name of what they originally seek” Jewel Fitila.

The greatest deception of all ages came from Rome, though they killed Jesus and have been responsible in killing millions of Christians all through the ages, this Antichrist church system still manage to deceive the world into thinking they are actually representing Christ and Christianity.

When this wicked deception was revealed to John, he was amazed!

17:4 And the woman was arrayed in purple and scarlet colour, and decked with gold and precious stones and pearls, having a golden cup in her hand full of abominations and filthiness of her fornication:17:5 And upon her forehead was a name written, MYSTERY, BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.17:6 And I saw the woman drunken with the blood of the saints, and with the blood of the martyrs of Jesus: and when I saw her, I wondered with great admiration.17:7 And the angel said unto me, Wherefore didst thou marvel? I will tell thee the mystery of the woman, and of the beast that carrieth her, which hath the seven heads and ten horns. Revelation.

MYSTERY BABYLON

What did the Bible call the roman Catholic church mystery Babylon?

The Roman Catholic church system, pick different pagan religion and amalgamate them with Christianity in such a crafty way that you would have to know that pagan practice to be able to identify them in the church system.

SOME OBVIOUS PRACTICE

1 Sun worship
2 Mother and child worship
3 Animism ( worship of the dead)
4 worship of the fish god, Dagon.
5 changing of names of ancient pagan festivals and presenting them as new with Christian nomenclatures.
6 idolatry

Etc.

The Bible quoted earlier calls her the mother of harlots and abomination of the earth! Who are her harlot daughters?

Most of the Protestant churches, regardless of how fervent you think they are, are part of mystery Babylon because aside their names they practically practice the same doctrines with their Mother church!
For example, Christmas, Easter, Halloween, Saint Valentine’s day etc.

Most of the harlot daughters will return to their mother at the end of the age through politics, amalgamation of church and State, ecumenism etc.

Most of the modern day churches are actually Babylon but they don’t know it, the true elect will gather outside all these religious consideration because they know Jesus is not in the system but outside of it.

Jewel Fitila