The Hood for You

[MEDIA=tumblr]did=334c2be023c1c71dde33a70a4868185d2754afa1;id=116029939119;key=g5NQKb1gMdlfc4Jx6785Sw;name=mrclay001[/MEDIA]

Self defense in both cases. No charges can be filed I assume.

Is that how you guys live out there …daamn…no tolerance for each other

That’s the sad reality. Kids dying before their time for no good reason.

[SIZE=5]A 16-year-old was killed outside a 7-Eleven after looking at a man who took it the wrong way, police say[/SIZE]
[SIZE=3]by Julie Shaw, Posted: February 24, 2021 - 7:15 PM
[ATTACH=full]353830[/ATTACH][/SIZE]

[SIZE=2]COURTESY OF FAMILY
Kahlief Myrick, 16, was fatally shot outside a 7-Eleven store in Southwest Philadelphia on Feb. 18. Police are searching for the gunman.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]Police are searching for a gunman who they say killed a 16-year-old outside a 7-Eleven in Southwest Philadelphia last week because the teen looked at him in a way that made him feel disrespected.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=4]“What are you looking at?” police say the man asked the teen when the two encountered each other inside the store.[/SIZE]

“What are you looking at?” Kahlief Myrick responded, according to his family.
The man, believed to be in his mid-20s, waited outside for the teen to leave the store and then shot him in the chest, police said.

The shooting occurred about 4 a.m. Feb. 18 outside the 7-Eleven on the 2900 block of 70th Street. Police responding to the scene rushed the victim to Penn Presbyterian Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead an hour later.

Police released surveillance video of the alleged gunman inside the store with a female companion. In the video, the suspect could be seen casually picking out potato chips just moments before the shooting.

The victim’s grandparents, Norman and Crystal Boyce, said their grandson was visiting relatives and went to the store with a 19-year-old cousin. The cousin, who they said was too upset to talk to a reporter, told them what happened. The teens did not know the gunman who grew upset over a simple glance, the family said the cousin told them.

» READ MORE: » READ MORE: Girl, 15, in critical condition after double shooting in West Philly

“He killed a kid that didn’t deserve that,” Crystal Boyce said of the shooter. She and her husband raised Kahlief and his three younger siblings in their South Philadelphia home.

Kahlief, a junior at South Philadelphia High School, loved rap music, drawing, and was learning how to print images on T-shirts, his grandparents said.
“He wasn’t a kid that hung in the street carrying guns,” Norman Boyce said. “He was a typical, inquisitive young kid.”

“He was a bit of a happy-go-lucky person,” Crystal Boyce said. “In our eyes, he was a good kid. He was respectful to adults.”

That he was killed for looking at somebody the wrong way seemed unfathomable, they said. But experts say such perceived slights all too often trigger violence.

Elijah Anderson, a Yale University sociology professor, who taught for 32 years at the University of Pennsylvania, said something that may seem minor, like the wayward glance of a stranger, could lead to gunfire.

“It’s senseless, but if you look at a person the wrong way, it may indicate that you want to move on that person,” said Anderson, the author of booksincluding Code of the Street.
“That man took that as disrespect,” said Anderson, when told of the shooting.
“From the perspective of the person who lives on the street, you don’t talk that way to a grown man. If you violate the rules, there may be hell to pay,” said Anderson, emphasizing that he wasn’t blaming the victim.

Kahlief was one of 57 teens shot in the city this year, a 137% increase compared to 24 teens for the same period last year, according to police statistics. Of those, he was one of eight teens killed, compared to four for the same period last year.
His family and friends held a vigil in his memory on Wednesday outside the 7-Eleven where he was shot.

There is a $20,000 reward for information leading to the arrest and conviction of the shooter. Anyone with information is asked to contact the police Homicide Division at 215-686-3334 or the tip line at 215-686-TIPS (8477) or email [email protected].

Primitive energy

Black Lives Matter.

Mtaendelea kuimba hiyo ujinga as bonobos continue displaying their cave-brains for all to see.

Racism kuisha itakuwa ngumu sana as negroes continue to prove beyond reasonable doubt that collectively, hakuna any kwa kichwa.

YouTube manenos. Watu hawaishingi hivi.

This bit here makes me wonder

"
[COLOR=rgb(184, 49, 47)]What are you looking at?” Kahlief Myrick responded, according to his family.
The man, believed to be in his mid-20s, waited outside for the teen to leave the store and then shot him in the chest, police said.
"

Mmechokozana kwa mall unadhani imeisha then as you walk out unakuta jamaa ulidhani mlishamalizana anakungoja.
What goes on in people’s mind

must be members of the BLM bonobos

Mimi hushangaanga why fools really demand for them to be treated fairly when tbey do not care for themselves. Anywhere around the world, people judge how to treat from the way you treat yourself.

That’s a sad story in there

If a cop shows up and shots that driver, protests zinaanza.

@Abba , @Swansea , @LuandaMagere , @mugwanjira , @Tony254 over to you Wakandans. Spin it any how you please.

Obama during his presidency forced the liberal mainstream media to stop airing such news or footage. When you don’t see the video you can’t visualize the crime.

Remember George Floyd was shown on all platforms. YouTube even has the extended version of the ambulance but kitu kama hii wanatoa juu ni black on black violence.

Cc @slevyn .

Reason why I don’t really care when the bonobos get killed by cops. How they behave nobody would like them.

Nikienda huko nahamia all white neighborhood and start living and acting like the whites.

kumbe bonobo ni bonobo tu
https://media.tenor.com/images/c8c60d260550a52011b701b403031146/tenor.gif

Hii nayo umeiba wapi njaruo? Or is it a photo of your njaruo father stretching his toothless lower jaw?

this is where i stop you Tommy.I enjoy taking banters with you but if you’ll start going this “yo mamma” route ,i will let you be. Sawa boss? lets stick to what we throw at each other coz this ain’t conducive.My father has been dead for a while incase you’d like to know, so lets not bring him to this lunacy.I respect you enough not include yours or like posts of such that are directed to you.That was a low blow sir

Huyo babako si yeye pia alikuwa tu homosexual kama wewe. Si naskia alikufa juu ya ukimwi akakuwachia fishing nets. Alikuwa anafanya fis for sex hapo kendu bay. Alikuwa anadinywa rasa na akina @Swansea huko deep in lake Victoria. Shaking the boat very aggressively.

Hata homosexual @uwesmake amedinya huyo babako matako.

I like this a whole lot