The Georgia Guidestones call for massive depopulation

Mysterious stone monuments in Georgia that call for a drastic reduction in the earth’s population are receiving fresh attention in light of the global coronavirus pandemic.

[ATTACH=full]335908[/ATTACH]

The Georgia Guidestones were built in 1980 at a cost of $500,000 dollars on behalf of “a small group of loyal Americans” who remain anonymous to this day, but is believed to include philanthropist and population control-enthusiast Ted Turner.

Turner has repeatedly advocated for a 95 percent population reduction and attends weird confabs with the likes of Bill Gates and George Soros to discuss how globalists could use their wealth to “slow the growth of the world’s population.”

As the History Channel explains, the stones are aligned to precisely track astrological and solar cycles.

https://banned.video/watch?id=5fbc448545c92148a8b3621a

Alex Jones visits the infamous stone markers of the Globalists and explains the Great Reset.

“The east and west corners of the monument track sunrise and sunset. A slot that’s cut into one of the slabs marks the winter and summer solstices. A shaft that’s drilled through the center of the stone marks Polaris, the north star. And a slit that’s cut through the capstone marks the perfect noon time. So that means it’s this sort of granite Swiss Army knife: The Guidestones have a calendar, a compass, a translator and a guide…which is bananas.”

As Lesley Kennedy points out, “In the middle of the time of Covid, in 2020, the Georgia Guidestones take on a whole new meaning.”

The most controversial aspect of the stones is the message carved into them, which has made the monument a target for vandals on a number of different occasions.

The stones call for “maintaining humanity under 500 million,” a figure which the world hasn’t seen since the 1500’s and would require outright mass genocide to achieve.

The population reduction message has made the monument a target for those who believe that it’s a beacon for technocratic elitists to flaunt their new world order agenda.

In a similar manner to Stonehenge, visitors to the monument often report feeling a strange, powerful energy while standing near them, with one commenting, “It was rather surreal and eerie actually standing next to them. It is even eerier with the remoteness of the actual site.”

When will you guys stop mentioning this man

she is bonobo

Nangoja tu mahali utaconnect biden na hii story.i can smell ur nonsenz.

Ted Turner is the founder of CNN, which we all know has been heavily biased towards Biden. Biden is their guy.

[MEDIA=twitter]1185337836301623297[/MEDIA]

You guys were/are so deep in trumps shit u look like junkies. Ur dude lacks the American character and he lost. Conspiracy theories wachia aliens.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-KLTlOmTFrwI/Vi1A2JJC-dI/AAAAAAAAAhc/38uekBsX-AU/w1200-h630-p-k-no-nu/DSCF0145.JPG
nani alitranslate hii shiet:D:D:D:D

But si uongo we many so we either do it our selves or let nature do it for us and trust me the latter wont be forgiving

But ukweli ni dunia imekaribia kujaa

Only eight languages on these stones and Swahili is one of them…ata French haiko apo…I guess the people that built/commissioned this wanatuheshimu sana

What is this thing you call the American Character?

Can you describe it.

[

And why was it erected in Georgia specifically? Right where the blacks live. And just a few years after Roe vs Wade. Population size control. Eugenics.

Purple, I think you have psychological issues. You have gotten worse since Trump lost. You have began sounding like you are on a downward spiral pretty much like Esther Arunga and his boys. For best treatment, I urge you to take 1 year sabbatical and move to one of the top 5 states had where Tump won with highest percentage votes. Those are states where everyone listens to Alex Jones radio and watch Fox News tv. They may even need an services an RN there since most people have the capacity to qualify for RN do not want to live there after all. Only after your fellow Trump cult members in those states clearly point out you go back where you belong and send you a noose then your mental health will be restored. By the way they might not want to be attended to by a N****er at their local clinic.

And she also drinks from the same kool-aide fountain with Alex Jones… :D:D:D

“Little one, it’s a simple calculus. This universe is finite, its resources, finite. If life is left unchecked, life will cease to exist. It needs correcting.” ― Thanos

Si uko na Google just google that monument then come lecture us about insanity.

Have you even read what is written on those stones?

And why was this monument erected in a black neighborhood right after Roe vs Wade?

Do you know how many millions of babies have been aborted in the U.S? They are much more than the whole population of Kenya. And majority of them minority babies.

I advocate for this. I haven’t read the whole thing but human population must be curbed.
What happens when earth reaches its utimate saturation point? It will heavily fight back and we are heading there at an alarming rate.