The catholic church should stop brainwashing our womens

hii ungekuwa umefuga plantenshen unamyumunya pole pole na upate genetically superior offsprings…

6 Likes

Men and their Sexual Objectification Tendencies…

we have a genetic predisposition to identify and breed with quality females… blame nature

11 Likes

What a waste

2 Likes

Wacha angel Gabriel akule mali safi.

She voluntered to serve the Lord.

Wanadinyangwa. Many go there to escape economic hardship. If the choice is between starving at home or a free ride on donations, the choice is easy

5 Likes

Kuwamumunya sio hard.Kuna wengine from India na Brazil wanakuanga teaching practice at a local catholic school nakutananga nao at my local carrefour.Nilirusha mtama kwa line mmoja aka turn pink saidi akashinda ameangalia chini kwa line through out akismile akiniangalia na side eye.Shida ni communication.English lazima urudie mara kama tatu ndio ashike.sijui wanatumia criteria gani kuwaleta huku TP.Ningekua mbali na mtaa ningechujua numner aggressively na nidinye yeye.

1 Like

Nani amesema huyu hamumunyiki?

Nuns huwa horny as fuck , I once did three of them vile rungut ililala fofofo waliteta Sana ,I almost died . Siwezi jaribu hio upuzi ya kukatia nun . They come with their equally horny friends and some sacraments to boost your spirits

1 Like

Kasee uko Jamba ama ni ukweli, real Catholic nuns ama wale wa ABC huko Machakos

1 Like

Tuko na nuns watatu in the family one Hadi alikuwa principal saa hii ameretire. Hawa wengine they were blinded by the cars the elderly one used to come with . They even made it seem like a cool thing to drop wearing that habit everytime to attract gullible ladies. Ni kama wanaregret that decision coz wakitembea family gatherings unaskia mmoja akisema yaani mtoi wangu angekuwa amefika hii age

Real catholic nuns , I even have alot of presents and rosaries they left in my house after I served the lord fully by assisting his brides relieve some spiritual tension.

1 Like