The best smartphone of all time

LGs made dope phones. I personally fell in love with LG G series, especially G4. I know there are units that had issues but I was lucky.

Man was I lucky. Great phone through and through.

Htc M7 was a behemoth. Speaker za beat by dre. Earphone zilikuwa zina chuna kuchuna. If i get one i would keep it.

These phones have the best DACs in the market. A shame the LG Velvet doesn’t have a good DAC.

Motorola V3 ni smartphone?
Loved that beast way back. Lost it in a ma3 as expected.

Then E75 Nokia.

Hio ilinipatia ma-number nikislide keypad kwa ma3 najifanya najibu important emails.

Later Xperia Sola.
Having Xperia phones in 2012 was a statement :D:D:D

Samsung galaxy note

Galaxy s3 was quite something

Tecno P3

Samsung galaxy note 10 plus is to me the ultimate phone and huawei mate 20x

Get an iPhone particularly the Pro Max version of the year and you will soon realise what a powerful tool you have in your hand. I have had a Samsung Note9 alongside an iPhone XS Max, a Samsung Note20 Ultra alongside an iPhone 12 Pro Max and the difference is day and night. With significantly lower ram, apple has been able to optimise its devices to get the most out of the hardware. IOS 15 with its live text for example is simply years ahead of time…yaaani you can point the camera at say a signpost with a contact and go ahead to dial it from the camera without dialing it in. And we haven’t even gone to the camera capabilities…on the other hand, any android is simply the same thing albeit with varying clock speeds. And only that. And don’t argue here about camera megapixels without mentioning the important bit about sensor size.

Sony Xperia Z1.