The beautiful KMTC lady that you have been salivating at gets married to a rich mbaba- Pesa ndio kila kitu

3 Likes

Very fat. But uko na sex tape ni jaribu kunyonga?

he has been giving the best life

Huyu akachezwa na huyo dem amuua na anajiua …he has invested alot in the damsel

First rule in relationships is always make sure the woman loves you more than you love her
Huyu ata he’s leaning in towards her …she has him by the balls huyu ata akimpata akidinywa kwa bedroom he’ll apologize to her and forgive her

34 Likes

kuma ni ire ire

4 Likes

Huyo mujinga amebebewa akili. Hapa hakuna mapenzi ni mapeni

14 Likes

It’s called Rule No. 5

2 Likes

Man is built like Jabba the Hut. You just know he’s a two-pump chump that falls asleep immediately afterwards. But that’s okay. Guys like me are always happy to help a lady out in that department.

12 Likes

Haha acheni wivu vijana

11 Likes

You guys are judging too soon. The guy looks like he is 40 to 45. That is not a jibaba. Plus I see some class in the dude that the lady might actually love.
Give the mujamma a break. I would rather be his size and stinking lich than be skinny and broke as a church mouse

7 Likes

I haven’t said anything about his age. But hey, yeah, I’m sure she loves him. Loves him for his personality :smile:

2 Likes

difference ya more than 20 years make him a mbaba

1 Like

Vile azor ahai atasema

7 Likes

Wivu mingi na vijana hawataki kuoa.
Kazi ni muguuka na Ku floss na Chrome gin.

Hawa wakishaatumika watarudi kanisani na mtawapata huko muwaoe.

12 Likes

Hii sasa ndio shida ya wakenya…dude is probably in his 30s but already looking 60 cos of indiscipline juu ya tupesa kidogo…ona sasa anaitwa mbaba

9 Likes

sio wivu ni reality. Ameoa jaba the hatt for money not mapenzi

Eti tupesa kidogo…wewe ulijulia wapi networth yake?

Ukitaka kujua mkenya ameshika rupesa angalia kautambi…very obvious

2 Likes

That guys is not old, just fat

2 Likes