Tembea kenya: Away from my lovely wife- who you know as a singo matha

Leo being a slow day nmesema wacha nitembee around atleast my wonderful wife apate time ya kufart peacefully.

So, nmecall mistress tupige rounds. First place was karula.
[ATTACH=full]220037[/ATTACH]
Then later amesema anataka mzinga wa kc passion (whatever) so tuko undisclosed location. Ukijua ni wapi pitia pia useme wataka aje.
[ATTACH=full]220040[/ATTACH]

Maybe pia naye ako upande ule mwingine wa karura akipost picha akisema ako na mpango wa kando ati bwana ametoka kidogo.

picha ya KC?

Is that Sigona by any chance?

Mambo madogo sana haya bro. Usiogope kuishi poa juu wife atacheat- king solomon.

:DKeep guessing lakini

Maybe pia anasema hivyo hivyo

Maria tetea Walioko kisimbani

[ATTACH=full]220048[/ATTACH]

Karula ni wapi?

Kwera kabisa:oops:

Karibu na Kompas

Yaani hii jamaa ilioa single mother juzi and justified the action,sasa ashaweka yeye ball and cant stand her farting,so he has taken off with a missus to an undisclosed location just to be away from her for a ehile…mhhhhh…i pray ata huyo MWK uweke ball utunze mimba mbili…i thought you loved the singo matha,what drove you to picking a MWK…hapa kuna hekaya loading

Mungiki toa makende hapa enad pikia maina njenga lunch.

Unafanya nini Muthaiga golf course??

:D:D:D niggas being salty. Ata king david had countless mipangos seleeee.

The day was nice, baadae nilimtoa wife akafanyiwe hizo beauty stuff zao pale entim sidai then for dinner tunaimalizia hapa deli restaurant.
She is a happy and great full pregnant woman. Am a lucky man.
Tomorrow i leave for mombasa, a broke man.

Connections hutaftwa hivi man.

and you are proud of what you’ve done ?

Not cool. :mad:

Adulterous bastard, you will not go unpunished for your wicked ways

this is the problem with believers nowadays, they do as others did…dwelling in ignorance