Talkers ni pretenders

talkers huku nimepata ni pretenders sana. a few days ago, talkers castigated me for posting screenshots of my conversation i had with a lanye saying that the conversation is unnecessary and useless and also paying 3k for sex the whole day is stupid. guess what the same talkers are in my inbox begging me for that lanye’s number. watu hujichocha sana huku. mtu anasema 3k ni mob lakini kwa inbox amejaza messages akidai namba ya uyo lanye. despicable beings!

19 Likes

Anika hao buana.

6 Likes

Peana namba. Meffi wewe. Unaringa na shimo ya lanye?

8 Likes

Name and shame

3 Likes

Hakuna shida kuomba number. Doesn’t mean they are going to pay 3k. Hawa wanalipa 150 wakati wewe unalipa 3k.

Meffi wewe. Uliosha panties zako chafu?

1 Like

Screen shot

2 Likes

What’s your businesses with what those talkers will pay to the lanye? Ama pia wewe unadai kuwife huyo lanye?

11 Likes

Typical of talkers…publicly they will judge you but. Kwa ground they will be asking you for throu pass.

Mimi i never judge,

2 Likes

Lakini post zako ni cringe sana, lazima tutaku-judge

2 Likes

Name and shame, pana ogopa

kama ni 3k niko sure Village Peasant @Ndovu hayuko kwa iyo list

9 Likes

Pretenders are many. I get called names then the same guys inbox me asking for shemales’ numbers, but I won’t expose them.

Chocha ndio zao hata kuna mwingine aliingia inbsk akiniuliza number ya dem namjua kumuona haimaniishi niko na number yake

1 Like

Tuma picha ndio tuone if she’s worth hiyo 3k

1 Like

100% agree on that.

Sasa call ur neighbour @Yuletapeli alogin hawezi kosa kitu ya kusema

2 Likes

Wapi evidence jury wanadai kuona

Mko na maneno.

i cant expose them.

simp leta namba

Hiyo story ya 150 unless uko ushago. In Nairobi that’s very unrealistic, 150 can’t even pay for the lanye’s ride back home. Realistically huku Nairobi you will be paying 1,500 kuenda juu

1 Like