Statistics That People Don't Like Believing In But Ndio UKWELI!

Show us yours!

Bleks?

Founders? WHITES

Asians & Caucasians top the races. Question answered

Sina, that I why I am speaking the truth!

Kubali tu!

Then don’t blame the rest of us for your dumbness. I wonder whom you took after, ama nyote mko hivo?

Besides IQ, there is a concept called cultural dimension. A scholar called Hofstede explained it in details. The Caucasians have long-term orientation and they have also very low uncertainty avoidance index. They like to think about the future and come up with solutions for problems they anticipate in future. They are risk takers. That is why they sailed and went on to find “new” lands across the world.
Africans we have short-term orientation. Even after colonialism, we still do not have solutions for the future. We are still using the plans left by the whites.
We prefer to invest safely in land, farming, and real estates. Few will go the innovation way because of the risks involved.

Your supposed high IQ cant deduce what OP is trying to say .Sudanese are taller than Kenyans and that is fact .It however doesnt mean that there are not a few Kenyans who are taller than most Sudanese .

You might be smarter than 99% of Japanese but the average Kenyan in the village is dumber than the average japanese villager and that’s what makes the differece in societies .

The OP is right, as much as it’s brutal. These are things that we can easily see.
Let’s leave individuality for a moment, I believe a reasonable majority of us are the average-above average-superior intellect capacities (in this forum, it shows).
But the majority of Kenyans are dumber than dumb. Below average dumb. The type without any foresight, planning or execution. The type to see advancement of self as being so elite.
And the type to gladly support these inefficiencies in the polls.
Why do you think some failure of a DP is poised to become the president?
Why is it that every year we are whining about famines in the NE and floods in the city?
Have we revolutionized any aspect of our economy in readiness for the Next Step Forward?
I guess not.
If the majority can’t grasp global advancements, I’m sorry but the minority will be brought down by them.
And that, brothers and sisters, is democracy.

This is golden.

Nikiwaambia wanasema ni Self hate.

Africans have ZERO Planning that is why you see that Nairobi and other very beautiful cities in the 1960s have VIBANDAS every where, this is all connected to LOW IQ.

I have said here a million times.

Swap the populations of an African Country (Kenya) with the population of a country such as Japan.

After 30 Years Kenya would be a Net Exporter of technology while Japan would degenerate into a HUGE Slum. It is what it is.

making metallic items is a measure of intelligence? we have never been interested in making helicopters and won’t complete with the Japanese to make the same.

I ain’t arguing about the height you fool. You have comprehension issues and definitely fall into that category of the villagers with low IQ that you are referring to! The OP is issuing blanket statements. He takes a subset of the blacks (Sudanese) to justify his point. Does that make the San of S.A any taller?
( the khoi khoi height - Google Search )
There you have it. And BTW, residing in the village does not make you dumber. The exposure is what clouds your judgement. Most of the high achievers in Kenya came from the village if you care to research, thus your point holds no water.

This alone sums it ALL.

KENYAN POPULATION ARE 98% Doorknob IQ while just 2% can be termed as bright. Planning for next year’s famine isn’t rocket science, but they cant

Uko lit leo msee,maliza hao maghasia wakujichukia bure

Shida ya mwafrika ni kuto jiamini,lack of patience and comparing with others.
Unataka uanzishe biz and in few month if the biz is fortunate to pick unataka kuonekana na Prado na kiatu iko na ngozi ya nyoka.
Japs millionaires still dress in casual t-shirts working hard to ensure their innovations are improved to stand the test of time

This is the most accurate fact ever. What matters in a society is AVERAGE IQ and not individual IQ. I have personally defeated several East Asians classmates in my college class but one thing that is evident is that whereas we are like 4 or 5 Africans international students in our class, East Asians are like 25 or 30 in a class of 150. That obviously gives them an advantage when they go back to their country. African when you are done, you would most probably get a work visa ju kurudi would be boring and bland. Hence you decide to stay while the East Asians return. That alone is what sets us apart.

Most Africans hawawezi grasp some very basic but important points, among them ni sustainability.
You have explained sustainability very well.
This is a topic that is currently being discussed as a precursor to the Next Step Forward for mankind.
What our forefathers had a raw knowledge about in their interaction with nature, tumesahau kabisa. Most can’t apply it to anything beyond their noses.

:smiley: 2 we’re dumb and resistant to change. Periodt!

Convince us with food and construction industry maendeleos … EVEN after colonialism. And after having interwebs access … and just time after time after time after time after time.

We keep pissing on opportunities repeatedly!

As @Sambamba said, kuna uwizi ingine hapo advanced. In as much Westerners are ahead of the curve, East Asians are proving to be phenomenal when dealing with IP thefts. They steal yes, but they modify it to be even a better version of what they stole. That alone is a great feat. Why can’t Africans steal also? That alone answers your questions.

Hehehe:D:D:Dkumbe Kuna BJ-50 ‘Apache’

Not only helicopters.

Are toothbrushes and toothpicks also metallic yet we import them from China and India.

FACT is Mwafrika ako nyuma sana kiakili, has nothing to do with self hate.

How complicated is a toothpick?