State goons kidnap Jimmy wanjigi

When Jakom said he’s following Uhuru’s footsteps , he meant it!

[MEDIA=twitter]1483446866767495176[/MEDIA]

Hii vita haikuanza leo. Hii ni ya na huko siku za jm.

Maina Wanjigi never liked the Kenyattas.

Jimmy Wanjigi said that Raila has changed because he shook hands with the enemy.

Baba’s loyals that beared the brunt of the mock swearing in are very bitter with the handshake , Miguna of all

He is one of the biggest economic thugs. Afinywe kabisa

The handshake team has really betrayed many

Walikua wanataka nchi ichomeke. I don’t support Raila or Uhuru lakini the handshake was the best outcome. Furk Wainjigi.

Billionaires problem

Enjoying it too. First it was being paraded by kemsa billionaires. However it turns out pesa ijatoka. So now its force and intimidation pesa itoke. Also competition is not acceptable. Let them fight and make more mortal enemies among themselves.

We all know that after this circus nothing will really happen to the man. Just a huge waste of resources for political theatre.

The masses must be kept entertained at all costs.

Bottom up yours in there you wish.

You nailed it! There’s somebody in charge of drama & entertainment in the top security team. Jamaa knows how to achieve max attention & hog media & public attention. Mpaka hooded ATPU cops?

Wanjigi bet & spent on Raila heavily the previous election but didn’t win. I think he was left out in the cold after the handshake too. Hizi bidii zake zote must be a way to try to recoup on his previous investments but Raila hashiki simu tangu aende sleepover kwa Uhunye. Raila naye ameambia his new sponsor to get rid of his nagging previous lover who has refused to go away quietly.

The incharge must be Kibicho

You want to tell me that Rao has powers to deploy a whole ATPU force on onejiggy? You give Rao too much credit. Mara he controls the judiciary, mara he controls police…so he’s literally running the country right?

Why are we of late ignoring @spear’s wise inside scoops?.. :D:D

[I]

[/I]

[ATTACH=full]411053[/ATTACH]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a6IT5YOoaYQ:15

The ODM presidential aspirant said the incident was politically orchestrated due to his political stand and more so, remarks he made over the weekend.

Sijawahi elewa Wanjingi na hizi stunts zake za kujificha karao kila time… As a true mafia karao wakikam unatoka kwa mansion uki bounce even in your pyjamas unaingia kwa gari bila kuwekwa pingu na by jioni unakula supper na family tena

Bore. I know semantics mean nothing in the quest to receive 527:D