Sportpesa Incredible Amounts...... Haiwezi kua ukweli hii.

Now this is a annexed document in a court of law, in a replying Affidavit of Karauri to KRA so we trust it is a true and genuine copy…

The the staggering amounts…

Eeeeeehhhhh

Winnings only in December 2018 was a staggering 14BILLION… Thats probably 1 Billion in 2 days…

Is this true… This is Safaricom-esque like amounts. A company which blossomed in 2014.

[ATTACH=full]238932[/ATTACH]

Thses guys wamemulikwa saana na Uhuru…especially last report which showed 200B in revenues…ndo maana Matiangi ameanza kudeport these owners of gambling sites…expect more to be done until Kenyatta family waingie mzimamzima

I thought so too. Somebody wants to be a part of this Multi Billion Industry. Ile pesa iko kwa gambling si mchezo, and its almost Guranteed juu sioni Arsenal wakishnda next season.

Ati protecting the youth ??? Chieth. No one gives a shit about you, everybody wants your money. Cashflow certainity is every businesman dream. Hapa nakuambia Gloves are off, expect a messy fight.

Enyewe ata wewe a payout of 14B in a months means you made more than 20B in such a month. Hapo unaingisha kichwa ata ukiwa pastor. Hii pesa ni mob aki

Here is icing on the cake, very minimal operating expenses. Just a capabable server, a contact centre and advertising. With those revenues, im sure staff wa sportpesa hawafiki 100, compared to safaricoms 10K+. These guys literally have no operating expenses, kazi ni kukula tu. Ata mimi I want in. Eish!!!

Karauri will soon be bankrolling presidential canditates in 2027 n beyond. Peasants wako na ujinga sana, hii pesa yote mnarushia aje just one entity.

safaricom 2018 closing employee numbers 5,085.

Asante. @Okiya hebu kuja utufanyie OER operating expense ratio ya a kawaida company lets say EABL Saf, and compare na ya sportpesa uone vile these guys watapigana to control that sector

I see KRA wining this one… Those figures are Most likely derived from data Input by SportsPesa itself… Itax ime compute and given its figures due, shida is the more the case drags on the more the interests grows. WHT is hard to argue against as it’s again most likely derived from tax payers input…

Honestly, why are you people so stupid? If you are not whining about corruption you are talking shit when something is being done against it? Hii ujinga yenu mlipatiwa na wazazi wenu ama ni ya kujiwekelea?

Mimi hushangaa sana why some of you went to school…

But he did that in 2017

I have personally tried to educate my relatives against betting. I was nearly lynched…

Carrot (read jackpot) on a stick.

The moment they sponsored hull city then kidogokidogo everton then arsenal i knew this company was not a joke safaricom kando then mtajua karauri hajapungukiwa na akilli aka register sportpesa.co.uk juu alijua kra will be on his shit atasema thats a different entity sio sportpesa.co.ke

:D:D:D:D

Parent company = Pevans East Africa Ltd, registered and resident in Kenya

Sportpesa is owned by Pevans East Africa Ltd 100%. Pevans is owned by 10 shareholders as of mid 2016. They are:

1. Gene Grand – 21%
  2. Guerassim Nikolov – 21%
  3. Asenath Wachera Maina – 21%
  4. Paul Wanderi Ndung’u – 17%
  5. Ronald Kamwiko Karauri (CEO) – 6%
  6. Cellini Holdings Ltd – 5%
  7. Valentina Nikolaeva – 3%
  8. Robert Kenneth Wanyoike – 3%
  9. Ivan Kalpakchiev – 2%
  10. Francis Waweru Kiarie – 1%

Weh ndio umezeeka hufikirii. Hakuna Gambling inatolewa, they want to change the players. Same case na the next Safaricom CEO, hiyo ni vita ingine juu everyone has vested interests.

You are very stupid if you think Gatheca will crackdown on Gambling, and its the latest cashcow in town.

You do understand that winnings do not reflect, sportpesa’s take but the amount of winnings by the public, basically, that is money out of sportpesa’s pocket. That is why there is a withholding tax column next to winnings as they are mandated by law to collect and forward to KRA.There is a thread we discussed with@m2 random , in detail sportpesa’s profit margins. Hint: it’s not that much.

reta rink!

Bosss you can pay what you dont have. Hehehehe you believe and stick that Sportpesa is doing negative business…

Bosss. Wacha kizungu mingi… The winnings must have come from somewhere, ebu twambie ni wapi?
Twambie sponsorship deals with Everton Hull etc where does the money come from? Poor kenyans(.)