Sonko confirms Ogolla is dead...Wadau, can a chopper carrying a military commader crash hivyo tu

https://twitter.com/MikeSonko/status/1780968775459729880

RUTO’S HAND AT WORK

3 Likes

Wasijaribu kuwekelea Pokot.

4 Likes

Mijiiiiiinga umekaa hivi fuaaaaa ukidunga ukinusa ukilamba uvundo ukakuonyesha wewe ndiwe wa kwanza na hii maswali

1 Like

Mtalimwa mlimike

Dude, how long have you been battling depression? Haha…

3 Likes

Unpopular opinion: A helicopter is very difficult machine to fly. It has very many variables and in many cases something as basic as a down cast wind can bring it down.Kenya has neglected it’s flying machines since the attempted coup, it has become a culture basically. But I acknowledge your point. In Kenya anything can happen.

1 Like

What was the CDF doing huko. I thought kasi ya dealing with bandits / cattle thieves ni kasi ya polis and internal security.

2 Likes

Baba needs to call for maandamano kesho

1 Like

ni gani inafaa kucrash. Anyway, assuming the allegations are true, it would not be totally surprising. Huyu jamaa walienda kutisha chebukati ati abadilishe kura. Kama angekuwa mtu ako na heshima angequit after hiyo debacle. The fact that he did not and insisted on hanging around is a big shame. He should never have played politics in the first place. The only person who seems to have a brain the group was Mutyambai. Alitumia akili akajipa shughuli

All of those he mentioned should have quite the next moring

1 Like

Several senior kdf officials Kwa hiyo chopper wamededi

He was much safer as CDF rather than as a civilian considering the accusations in the last election

He was not, mutaymbai alijipa shuguli na hiyo ikaisha. Yani ujaribu kuzuia mtu alafu ukae hapo akiwa rais, and then the former president keeps making vague threats ni kama bado ako na say? What kind of signal do you think that sends?

Si konyangi alisema pia huyu mpango ulikuwa umewekwa kwake pia :green_emoji: kwa kweli hatuna bahati.
Remember msiiito prigoghin vile alilambishwa down na dickitator butin, saitoti pia

You will man up uhame kwa mum uache kuwa mutu mijingaaaa was kishinda huku kama kipiiii

Deal with your depression. All your silly comments depict a depressed man going through a lot in life. That’s why I always ignore you.