Some of you admire people going to work in suits but ni mateso tupu, Working 12 hours at Equity Bank for a montly salary of 40K

Wage slaves hukapitia and it doesn’t matter whether you’re making 40k or 400k.

3 Likes

Afungue biashara yake alafu atie hiyo bidii, punda yeye

10 Likes

I keep saying Kenyans are inhumane. We treat our fellow humans worse than animals without care or empathy . Mwangi is used as an excuse for everything that happens in Equity. I can bet a group of people wants to keep people as contractors to steal money meant for benefits, salary increases etc. While in business it’s a brilliant idea to make profits with contingent staff , it inhumane and immoral to be unethical. Personally i don’t condone unethical practices and believe in treating people fairly. I will gladly take $ 1 instead of $ 2 in profits so that my workers get a fair deal…maybe that’s why I am not a billionaire like Steve Jobs or Biwott etc but wherever they didn’t carry the money .

PS : Not everyone can start a business or be self-employed so let’s stop this fckery of thinking employed people are hopeless.

13 Likes

Kenyan employees deserve much less. That aside, why isn’t a teller earning 30k maximum?

kaka, 30K utasurvive aje nayo with this economy?

We pay for the value you bring. Not for your low IQ ohh vile utaishi vile utalisha familia upuzi

1 Like

stop insults kaka… I was just saying kusurvive na 30K without other side hustles ni noma…

1 Like

Who spoke side hustles subbie?

I am not engaging you in useless chokosh wars… I was just telling you 30K ni pesa kidogo unless you have side hustles

Whether ni kidogo or not its none of anyone business mzeemashavu!!!

What is our business ni the value a teller brings to the table ni kidogo negro!

Okay sawa… Umeshida.

1 Like

40k. I have a cousin who has been working for KCC Eldoret for the last 10 years. He has a diploma in Business Management so akaandikwa as a casual forklift driver. He earns a paltry 12k net maze for all those years. Wamekua wakiwa promised kuandikwa permanent for years now at least apate 50k lakini ni kupelekwa in circles. Its tough.

1 Like

12k unless unaishi ushago without paying rent , transport and food ni mateso

2 Likes

30k pm unaishi nayo mzuri sana small town na ulee family of 1 kid. The better ka weh ni bachelor, unakua hot boy hio tao.

That Equity teller cannot tell the difference between ‘living’ and ‘leaving’. Anafaa kupunguzwa mushahara

5 Likes

bLECKS HAVE NO CONCEPT OF TIME IN THEIR MICROSCOPIC BRAINS. TIME IS MONEY AND THAT IS WHAT THE OWNERS OF THE BUSINESS STEAL FROM THEIR SLAVES. ( 20 WORKERS X 12 HOUR =240 HOURS DAY) MULTIPLY THAT BY 26 DAYS. THEY MAKE MILLIONS FROM THOSE SLAVES

Exploitation of Workers , Farmers and Basic Service Providers happens everywhere , but is at extremes in some Race , Community and profession segments …

So , what to do …
The trick is to find an economically rewarding activity that maximizes your skills set - preferably where you cooperate with like minded collaborators or on your own …

Keep your overheads low and as far as possible , live within your means …
We go wrong with our alien , imported ideals as to what constitutes success and prosperity …

Si uache uone kama itakosa mtu. Ungrateful peasants should wuit on the spot

2 Likes

It’s not inhumane. Equity has a fiduciary duty to maximize profits for its shareholders. Good feelings and general vibes do not make profits for the shareholders. Learn how wage markets work. If there was a shortage of BCOM and acountants in Kenya, equity would raise salaries

The reason they won’t quit is because they know there’s no other option and equity knows they know.

Salary is not a congratulation, it’s compensation based on what you’re worth to a company. Right now they’re worth a maximum of 40K and nothing more. If they thought they were worth more they would have quit.

1 Like