Somalis are funny people

I follow a somali forum from time to time…

https://www.somalispot.com/threads/blacks-are-banned-from-eating-mc-donalds-in-china.82119/

These dimwits think they are not blacks and the Chinese classify them as Arabs

Most of the people there hate being called Arab

wacha wariahe wajibambe.

Somalia is in the arab league of nations… this one fact is enough for u

:D:D:D

Somali suffer from identity crisis just like Kenyans. Somalis accuse Bantus and nilotics of worshipping wazungus and Indians while they worship Arabs.

Yemenis wanamalizwa kama mende by their “fellow” Arabs but the skinnies just across the Indian ocean somehow think their “fellow” Arabs give a shit about their welfare… Harsh truth is, in the eyes of Arabs, Asians and Europeans all Africans outside of Morocco, Egypt, Libya and Algeria are filthy niggers.

:D:D:D lakini wako Arab League…

You’re not even Somali you larping pieces of shyt

Somalis make me laugh. I just don’t know why.:D:D:D:D. They are like the frog that was supposed to be missed by the Princess in order to turn into a prince. Just that no princess turned up. It’s comical the way they try to prop themselves up despite them being the toilet of the world.

Because of being at the bottom of the global racial pecking order, some Africans who have whatever slightest excuse try to disassociate themselves from the PURE NEGRO. The somali identity is part based on denial of being Negro. its understandable and most of those critisizing Somalis would do the same if they had aexcuse like “non nywele ngumu hair”. Nobody wants to be associated with a race every other race looks down on.

What angers me is when Nywele ngumus go after somalis with a mentality of “ata nyinyi ni monkey tu kama sisi wacheni kujiondoa”

What a life of an arab living as a stupid refugee in a tent. :D:D:D:D:D
[ATTACH=full]297028[/ATTACH]

How is pecking order determined? Is it by hair texture, colour or skin colour? According to you, it seems it is hair texture.
People who have no government, been in war forever, somehow rank higher because of hair texture. Mzee, living abroad for so long has made you lose value for yourself.

Why do you expect other races to think highly of you? Do you think highly of them? Why? Because I dont

Whattchu people talking about?
[ATTACH=full]297047[/ATTACH]

The only true friends of the Somali people are Turkey, Qatar and Ethiopia. People of Saudi Arabia hate you

Usiongee mbaya kuhusu Somalis, coz it amounts to a criminal offence. First of all, you forgot to put ‘THE’ before the word ‘somali’.

It is laughable somalis think they are Arabs, stinky mofos

North Eastern region should be donated to Somalia so that we stay in peace. We also need to have Somalis in Eastleigh to go back to their home Somaliato rebuild their country. Kenya ibaki kuwa the country of watu wa nywele ngumu

The whole Somali nation is pure unadulterated human feaces

North eastern is Kenyan land, the somalishit on the land should move back to afmadow and leave our land