Somalia Before the War

Kumbe these terrorists were once prosperous?

2 Likes

They want Kenya to go their way and Nabii’s helping their effort just because the financed his campaign.

3 Likes

If Somalis decided to stop the war, they would be far more prosperous than Kenya, they’d even employ Kenyans to work in their odd job labor segments the way middle east does. TZ who were 15 years behind us in industrialization have recently overtaken us in so many ways that we may want to compare, it’s scary that in 10 years time we will be begging them for work.

8 Likes

Did anyone notice there are no signs of Islamization in those photos? I have seen similar photos of Iran and Iraq during the 1960s of people showing happy faces and prosperity, minus buibuis and hijabs.

Methinks something sinister happened during the '70s to '90s that brought about radical Islamism. Maybe the religion is also something very recent and not as old as portrayed by history. The ‘mazematics’ is not ‘mazematicking’.

12 Likes

Islam is an ideology…it’s a virus that corrupts and radically changes a place

7 Likes

So Akhmed trapped these mashallah chics using his ride! Safsana!

3 Likes

the problem started when islam became the dominant religion.

2 Likes

You are actually right…

1 Like

So Akhmed trapped these mashallah chics using his ride! Safsana!

Those wheels would still look dope on my Toyota Corolla and I would probably trap @TrumanCapote Capote with it and dry fry her mercilessly

3 Likes

somalis have been muslims for 1000 years +, saudi arabia has been pouring millions of dollars around the world to spread a its culture & strict brand of islam called Wahhabism/ Salafism - a very recent movement which sprang up in the 18th century in arabia

Mogadishu Catholic Cathedral 1960s.

Mogadishu Cathedral today. The church was attacked in 1989 and saw its last Bishop, Salvatore Colombo, killed by armed insurgents while giving mass in the cathedral. The cathedral was destroyed in 2008 by the Al-Shabaab insurgent group.

1 Like

You’re correct. They used to practice a brand of Islam called Sufism (they were Sufis or something like that) before the Arabs came and started falsely misleading their imams telling them that their brand of Islam is evil :joy:……this was slightly before the Ogaden war.

It’s a very interesting story.

4 Likes

In response to this, and to somewhat prove my point that Islam as a religion is a recent invention (not more than 120 years old), here are some photos and portraits to bolster my premese. Also notice that most people portrayed as Arabs are of african heritage (@Bingwa_Scrotum upo?)

2 Likes

1 Like

Notice how in the above set of photos and portraits (most taken before 1920), the clothing is colourful and traditional, reflecting the culture and more so, the environment of where these Arabs lived in, and not religion. Now compare to the current dressing of modern Arabs, which is mostly centered around Islam. Notice also Arabs have suddenly become more ‘white’…

1 Like

Here’s an interesting article on how Islam changed after the emergence of Petrodollar.

2 Likes

Devils religion islam and devils children Arabs brought death to Somalia

2 Likes

They are struggling with clanism

Old world building I can bet me nuts the Italians didn’t build it but found it and converted it into a church

1 Like