Somali Take Over of Nairobi

The skinny niggers are very scheming. They scuttled Kikuyu owned night life businesses by bribing the brain dead D- who erected road blocks and alcoblow.

They later rented the spaces and started restaurant which they are using our own media giants and bloggers to market for them.

4 Likes

Nice food but nikikumbuka wanaosha mkia na vikojozi wakifanya haja na prefer ya njeri ama mwikali

9 Likes

Afadhali nikule kwa kibanda ya mama njeri than restaurant ya wariah watu huosha mcoondu halafu anakuletea food

4 Likes

Upuss. Somalis are represented in all social classes. Ghettos and slums zimejaa Wasomali the same way malls pia zina Wasomali wengi.

Lakini for some reason, you morons huona just the cream and try to make headlines with that information. I’m here to inform you that Somalis are not special muache kubabaika.

6 Likes

Good food + generous serving = Happy customer

2 Likes

Siwezi kula food imepikwa na chef alijipanguza mattercore na maji

Mkia lazima uoshe boss otherwise utakua unashinda ukiosha skid marks daily.Ukishindwa kuosha tumianga washroom ziko na bidet.Unajua bidet wee mkamba?

4 Likes

Mkamba kitu anajua ni matawi :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Lakini wasapere nao wamezidi banae.Kuna joint flani ya pork tuli kuwa tuna frequent.Went there the other day.Kulikua na few customers.Nikaitisha pork fry na ugali.When you look at it huwezi jua ni bones tupu.Chef anajua kupika hadi bones zinakaa tu nyama.After kudishi i had a huge mountain of pure bones kwa plate.I had to complain buana and the chef had the audacity to click akisema mbona siku complain kabla nianze kukula.Nilijam nikamshow ana serve watu bones tupu no wonder customers wamehama.The waitress alielewa and she personally took the plate and went to the kitchen and came back with pork wet fry ingine na piece ya ugali.Nika imagine maybe ameitemea mate on her way back.I refused to accept the offer.I paid hio bill nikaishia.
Afadhali restaurant ya msomali buana unaitisha daillo unakula hadi unawacha.Ukitaka extra serving inakuja bila stress.watu wanaringa hapa hawawezi enda restaurant ya wasomali juu wanaosha haga na maji na wakienda coast wanaenda kukula mapilau kwa ma base kama tarboush owned by waswahili na waarabu.Kwani hawaoshi haga na maji ?

3 Likes

Nimenusa mamako matanye
Kikaeka kikohozi kwa kikunio
Kisha nikapumulia kisogo
Nikiwa kwa mkiya chafu

Yaani mpaka citizen waliwekewa 510?

1 Like

Negroes are easily mesmerized by people who look different. No wonder the ancestors gave up their freedom for a sack of salt, some mirrors and a pair of shoes for the chief.

2 Likes

Hapa bypass sijaona any of that somali shiet.

Paid adverts, anywhere i see a group of zoomali i cover my nose from the stench of their ass and hair

2 Likes

Bro they believe in honest business because fear of haram in their religion. They will never sell you donkey meat or dog meat instead of goat. They fear hell. On the other side, our people love short-cuts. Our people can sell you homo etectus meat instead on cow meat.

Lived with them, dated 2 of them and did business with them too. They are guided by principles and discipline. As musito @PERDITION has said: hygiene ni changamoto kubwa, otherwise I’ll eat at their shop with no issues in comparison to our own. That’s just me.

5 Likes

Whites …
Indians …
Somalis …
All have different cultures and work ethics from ours …
They tend to bunch together and generally take care of each others interests …

With us , it is everyone for themselves and GOD for us all …:blush:

2 Likes

I applaud that. Every wise person fears hell. Unfortunately being haram free doesn’t guarantee Muslims heaven. What I know is that Islam is peak hypocrisy from start to finish. I personally wouldn’t eat at a Somali restaurant because of what they do in the bathroom. Wet wipes would be more acceptable than bare hands.

1 Like

Acha niwapee hekaya, kuna siku I had to do some purchases in Eastleigh before going to Nakuru so nikasema nikule. The food was alright, chapati imekatakatwa kwa a big sinia/plate or whatever, nyama soft tamu and some chai which was definitely made from camel milk. That was the first time and last time kula huko.

Dereva wa mololine alikapitia iyo siku. Twice Ilibidi nisimamishe gari ili niende kwa one of those gas station loos kuhara. After round one tumbo ikatulia for thirty minutes then the noises begun, severe stomach ache and sweating. Shetani naye ni mbaya, I was sitted next to a beautiful yellow yellow shiny eye. Sikumwambia even a single word, my eyes were closed the entire journey juu nilikuwa nimekaza kama nonsense.

3 Likes

ulikua particles za meffi ya woria

Hygiene can be a challenge. I noted that…