Situation at the Mbagathi Hospital

It’s sickening the sense of entitlement in this dimwit.

Watasoma. I was just venting after a very tiring and long day hata afadhali ningelipa 7k nidungwe sputnik, vitu za serikali achana nazo.

Sasa ngojea autoimmune disorders, blood clots na cancers zianze kukusumbua. Tutakuzika very soon. You will know why mRNA vaccines have been banned in developed countries.

Na vyenye naogopa vaccination

Haina uchungu me sikuskia kitu even the prick of the syringe mpaka nikamuliza kama ameniduga.

Sass badala ya all that headache and crazier/holy than thou cat fights and forgery…you could have driven a further 10mins to KNH. Usiseme umekujia vaccine or seeing a patient (because they have very strict covid protocols ) instead you say “I want to see the CEO, I’m here for business etc etc” . Once you get the CEO’s office …hapo kwa waiting room ya CEO they are administering instant shots bila hustle . I know someone who did just that

And there goes the splendid Easter treat I was so primed to give you!
I didn’t want you scurrying through hospital queues like a sneaky rabbit to steal an injection. I am deeply offended coz the treat is meant for a woman of substance.

Hii thread ifungwe tu…till the UH aongee tena. Upuzi wa aina gani huu hata walimu tuko exam bado Jab…aaaaaah sirrryyy!

Si ungendungwa hio 7k yako kwa…

Sikujua. Siku hizi sionagi news. All I knew was that ikiisha ni mpaka May.

I didn’t know. I heard KNH is not administaring they’re just distributing, what I knew was that if I kosa that one ni mpaka May June.

That was the best I could do with the information I had at the time. Stealing an injection is embellishing it. It is their staff who let me in after seeing that I deserved it. As they say kesi ni baadaye. I am so fed up with this vaccine manenos I am not even interested in it anymore until my next jab. I have never been through so much drama in my life. I am blocking vaccine manenos from my mind until my next jab, in fact I have a spot in MP Shah for 5th May, if they have it I will go there. I also got some info that some people are selling fake jabs and to be on the safe side gover hospitals were the ones you could be assured of the real deal. Anyway I was vaccinated. I am now at peace The rest are details. It’s better the vaccine than hogging the little hospital space. God knows how substantial or not I am. Is it substantial to take women out as your wife sits at home? What I know is that there’s no way in hell, with all those hurdles to overcome, I could have gotten that jab if God did help me. God is good. God is great. I have seen with mine the salvation of the Lord.

Wewe ndio utazikwa sio mimi. Mtu anangojea how long nikuje kutoa testimony vile niko poa and in the best health I have ever been. Diseases are not my portion my friend. Wewe shida hapo ukijifanya Otero ati hakuna covid shetani ametumwa amalize watu kama nyinyi. Kijana I am like Moi, you will all die and leave me here in perfect health. Siku ya kwenda mbinguni nitalala bila hata Homa niamuke mbiguni.

I think you are very judgementa purple.May the one without fault throw the first stone!!!

Truman you did what you did go in peace! I agree this Kenya is for hussling as some in the authorised agegroup are still debating whether to take the jab or not!!Especially the seniors here are still debating and dilly dallying based on all the rumors of clots and all other crap rumors about the vaccine going round…so yes take that spot sister!

As for me am fully immunised ; got my last jab of pfizer a month ago ; my employer got us the vaccine… and we are eternally grateful for the opportunity!Got no symptoms other than a sore arm which by morning was gone.

A rose by any other name is a rose. Stop trying to normalize corruption because that’s how things are done in your country. Obviously those who want to justify their reprehensible actions can spin words until the cows come home but facts are stubborn. When the vaccines came to our hospital each of us had to wait until they told us our group was eligible. Waiting was hard, because we were in the middle of a deadly second wave but we all chose to respect/trust the process. Everyone will eventually get the vaccine but we have to allow the vulnerable people first dibs because that’s how we save lives.

[QUOTE="

Hehe, don’t complicate simple things

We have a retrogressive culture of short cuts, me- First (Martin Luther called it the drum major instinct) and corruption that will hold us back. We are largely not a straightforward society and sometimes manage to elect the worst among us and wonder why we are not progressing. I am often asked on ideas to game the system to get DL etc when peopl die from road accidents we blame government. This one manages to invoke God. Sad

Just another local thief

Achana na @Purple she has her own personal issues which are disturbing her. Ati may I get the worst side effects. Haha. Zero side effects but I know it’s the stress talking though she’s normally like the Pharisees which is normal when you are having a religious spirit and have never had a personal encounter with Christ.

People in health care are still dying in spite of the vaccine, she being the man of the house is worried about what will happen to her kid if she dies. These people are under alot of pressure in this pandemic. Let’s humor them, they need to vent their stress.

Let me tell you a funny story. I was number 8 on the queue. There were some 2 boys and a girl in their early 20s, in front of me so there was a lady who works there, she came to one of the boys and told him, which category are you, with that height I can see how you can be in the army but with that hairstyle I doubt it. He had some finger locks. The young man charmed her and she left but now when the doses came, now the real hell broke loose. A very harsh mama came to check credentials, she saw those kids and flipped out coz they looked like students. She did not even ask them for creditials. I am telling you it was a real movie. I wish I could have recorded. It was super hilarious. After the jab I went home, sat down and laughed my head off. There was an Indian couple who the wife had forged a doctors card they were chases away so first, of all the guys we came at the same time with fake credentials I’m the only one who went through. I saw God in a mighty way. The security which was there I couldn’t have made it without God’s intervention. I should give a Thanksgiving offering on Sunday, but I wish I knew Sputnik was being sold, I would have gone there coz the lack of social distancing was another liability.

And you mention God yet you achieved vaccination by lying! Kenyan Christians for you.