SISI WAKENYA TUACHENI MDOMO NA KUWA SELFISH, WATZ MILLIONAIRES NI WENGI SANA THAN KENYA LAKINI WAPO COOL..TUPENDANE

Poor Tanzania, you’ll never grow out of your brother’s shadow with this pathetic attitude.

Not competition, I appreciate when posting good stuffs about my country, but majority stuffs posted by Kenyans on social media against Tz are trolls, hope you also visit tweeter,
Ukipenda kukosoa wengine kubali kukosolewa.

Tanzania is a big brother in your Case.

And yet Kenya is far more popular and successful. That’s what really hurts you bongo flavour boys. We’re more famous for our tea, coffee, flowers, athletes, actors, politicians, tourism…

Mkuu, does it really matter being famous? No No,
Ni kama msanii mkubwa Nameless, very famous but nothing in his pockets, Majority of Kenyans don’t know Tanzania, travel here uone people are just humble with their sucess.

The irony of that statement, on this thread, must be lost in you.

There is no problem on showing sucess, if you truly have, the only problem with Majority of Kenyans is bragging and arrogance, an average Kenyan will appear to know Tanzania than Tanzanian themselves, among reasons Tanzanians doesn’t get along with Kenyans,
Kwengine pia wengi wenu mko vizuri and I appreciate you, I work with Kenyans.

Nini husumbua watu wa Tanzania

Wa-TZ wengi (ila sio wote) walio Kenya ni wangwana sana, lakini pindi ukitembea TZ na wenyeji wajue kuwa u-MKenya, duh!! Mambo yako yanaanza kuwa magumu.

Wale waTz nimeinteract nao l found them a bit illiterate but hard headed. They try a lil too hard. Just like their beloved prezo Bw Pombe

Utakavyokuja ndivyo utakavyopokelewa, ujuaji wako ndio utakuponza, I can tell you there are thousands of Kenyans in Tanzania making things and no one bothers, hata kule kwetu Iringa there are Kenyans even engaging in timber production, they even own land, wengine wameoa and have Kids. Usije Tz ukadhani upo Kenya.

That’s according to you, but thousands of Kenyans Engage themselves in Tanzania, Many live in Tanzania, own land and have wives, they are quite happy with Tanzania and Tanzanians.
Engaging with Illiterate Tanzanians is may be you are Illiterate too, huwezi kutegemea ukutane na uinteract na wasomi ikiwa wewe ni dereva wa truck, If you were a professional may be in engineering, Medical or Law or any field you could interact with literate Tanzanians, Kama hukosoma shule sasa that’s probably your problem.

Tanzanian professionals wale najua ni waganga

Exactly my point. In TZ you are reminded that you are a foreigner at every turn! You are treated differently!! Yet waTZ walio Kenya go about doing their thing bila kubabaishwa.

@captain obvious kuja kidogo

Watanzania wote ni meffi in my own eyes. Starting from the mad president Magufool to the lazy wags in the streets of the country. Ujamaa is totally a shitty concept in the current world. The only Tanzanian I recognise and respect is the late Mbaraka Mwinshehe.

Good if that is what makes your mind feel good, but You are just a random guy from somewhere, Let’s say Baringo, in a third world country Kenya.

wanakula tako lako ww

slum boy…endeleeni na umaskini wenu mbwa nyie

Fvck you fokoff!