Sir lewis Hamilton

Ofcourse mercedes deserve the other half of the credit lakini ni watu kama nyinyi ambao kazi yao ni kudescredit wazito. Hii tabia mtaiwacha na sitasema tena.

Sir lewis david hamilton aheshimiwe

Max Verstappen is the calibre of driver that you only see once every 20 years in formula one. Anyway, lets wait for the next two seasons halafu tukuje we compare notes.

And remember that Max was still racing go karts when hamilton won his first WDC with Mclaren.

Yuki Tsonuda will be a backmarker next season.

Does one sergio perez ring a bell? He did have a longterm contract with racing point but they terminated it so that they can get vettel on board. Bottas was under a long term with williams before he moved to mercedes. Fisichella was under contract with sauber before he left to join ferrari.

Contracts do not hold alot of weight in F1 and everybody knows this.

So wewe unaweza kuniambia nini?

Am not taking anything from max he is an exceptional driver lakini yeye na lewis are a once in a lifetime talent and everybody will admit that. But you cant compare a 36 year old to a 23 year old really. Same way you can’t compare the mj kobe faced in 98 to the dream team mj. Mother nature is there for a reason.

Leclerc is equally as talented as max and that is who you should compare him to. Lanes and leagues exist for a reason my fren. After next season because perez is a short term fling lakini tsunoda ni mambo deadly. Am sure where yall youare you must be trembling.

Sir lewis david hamilton aheshimiwe na si tafadhali. Yeye he is in a league of his own.

1. Racing Point was helped apparently by a clause in Perez’s contract. According to this, the Perez team could quit without severance payment after a year if the Mexican is behind his teammate Lance Stroll in the Championship after the Italian GP - katikati ya season.

2. Bottas was in Williams which is Mercedes’ unofficial sister team ni kama tu AlphaTauri and Redbull. So, obviously they worked out an agreement which involved Mercedes heavily subsidizing the power units that they sell to Williams inorder to secure the services of the Finn. The same happens with Sauber who were already using Ferrari engines during the Fischella scenario.

So hio kusema ati Sainz can just be kicked out of Ferrari without repercussions hujui ninini unasema wewe. Contracts are signed for a reason and you should educate yourself about that.

Wrong! the only people who are in a class of their own is Mercedes Benz F1. Not lewis, he is just another driver on the grid.

These guys talk as if they watch a different F1. Hata kama ni chuki, you should never let facts get in the way. Ati contracts are respected, hehe, when Racing Point publicly tore up Sergio’s contract to get Vettel. Mind you Sergio outperformed Stroll in every respect. Perez also outperformed spinmaster Vettel who replaced him, so I wonder which contracts the FIA respects.

You ask them to name just one champion who ever won the championship without the best car on the grid, they go blank. Ata hao kina CR7, Messi, LeBron, they automatically play for the best teams in the league. Huwezi expect CR7 a-perform on the same level akichezea Parma na Messi akicheza Osasuna. The best athletes automatically play for the best teams, why do people pretend like that’s a foreign concept? Even MJ needed Scottie Pippen. Lebron needed support from Dwayne Wade and Chris Bosh to clinch his first championship, despite being a hugely talented basketballer.

So you think there’s no clause in Sainz’ contract that can cause Ferrari to kick him out if they decide to? Una ushienzi sana kijana.

If there is and it is not related to his perfomance then he must have been a fool to sign it. Ushienz ni kusema ati they will fire him just because lewis does not have a seat. HIO NDIO UJINGA WA HALI YA JUU

I have not seen anything stipulating that perez had that clause in his contract. All what i know is that he was bought out of his contract.

But what does that show you still, youre proving my point. Bottas and fisichella had longterms contracts and they were bought out. And i did not say that carlos will be kicked that was another talker. All i am saying is that contracts in f1 get terminated all the time. You clearly are a new fan if you do not know this.

And what works in F1 will not necessarily work out here in the real world per se.

Lemme jog your memory kidogo. in 1991 jean alessi signed for william and even before the season started ferrari swooped in and bought him out.

Ferrari voided niki laudas contracts with BRM when he had two years left.

Bana this shiit has been happening. Hebu ingia kwenye mtandao na ujielimishe kidogo.

Thank me later.

The first half of the season perez was below stroll and that’s what allowed RP to terminate his contract and sign vettel.
Otherwise it could have been very tricky to get rid of him,

Boss lakini akili ulipewa na ukakataa kuitumia inaonekana. If lewis was not to sign with mercedes leo hii ferrari will terminate Sainz contract. Ofcourse they will compensate him lakini sainz will be in siberia for atleast a year. And all these involved parties have clauses in these contracts.

A contract is only worth as much as you are prepared to pay to break it.

If Sergio Perez lost his seat to a constantly spinning and underperforming Vettel, Ferrari will chase out Sainz very fast to accommodate Ham. Racing point stupidly chased away a driver who finished the season in fourth place for one who ended his at number 13. Even grandpa Alonso got a seat despite there being younger, more promising drivers. If those two things happened, other teams will fall over themselves to sign Hamilton. Best believe it.

That is not true and you know that. Im not saying that stroll is not a good driver he clearly is although perez is a much better driver than him and he deserved that RP seat.

Chuki itakumaliza. Unajua sometimes you just need to acknowledge the obvious. The driver at the wnd of the day develops the car and the engineers build it to their liking so it is eually a driver and team effort. You cant eti ine does not need the other as it doesnt work that way.

You are joking sana

Tumalize hii mjadala na kusema lewis should retire awachie the younger guns uwanja to make the sport more exciting.
.At this point he is just proving Mercedes dominance hakuna kitu ingine and people are bored by it. If this continues and FIA does not take a step to make formula one more exciting to watch they can as well start digging a grave for it.

Just another driver? Why have the top teams been baying for his blood yet there are other drivers on the grid?

I will only respect lewis if he wins the WDC with a less than dominant car on the grid. Of course that will never happen.

Why should he yet he is 100% fit?