Single mothers have the last laugh

Ni kweli Kiambu DNA ni bure?

In that regard Kenya is better than the west. It is unconstitutional to jail someone who is unable to pay a debt.

If he has a lawyer he has money and that serves him right.

[quote=“bishopheahmund, post:11, topic:185707”]

Watu hufikiria ati court judgements are set in stone ! There just mere orders that aren’t even worth the paper they are written on! Many people have trashed them including but not limited to matiang et all. They say you can bend the law just don’t break it and many people have circumvented this before. I have a friend whose crow decided to take him to the children’s court, his lawyer advised him to commit his payslip proper ! Nigga took a loan ya max two thirds of the gross ! Venye ilifika mahakamani jaji ambaye alikua mwanaume (your guess is as good as mine) probably akiangaishwa na crow mahali ruled the nigga to be submitting ksh 3000 pm and be keeping records! Another one from previous employment alikua analipa kortini ksh 500 that was in 05! Good luck with raising a kid with those sums. While I advocate for responsible parenting I don’t need a court to dictate what to do or not!
[/QUOTE
Huuuh raaah marine![/QUOTE]

Oh, but he’ll be out & about without paying penny one of that crap one way or another. And when(not if) that happens, no prizes for guessing whose goose will be done for, for good, ata aende wapi…

Child support debt is the only form of debt that one can be imprisoned for (in the US)…

Court-ordered always is.

One day, some day the African men will be taught a big lesson when the law finally shikas. Meanwhile I think the women hold the ace card. Vet the potential father of the kids like your life depended on it before you get married. Number 2, have your own money for when things go haywire. Number 3…avoid most KTalk kind of noisemakers by all means possible.

upusss

:smiley:

Hahaha I see myself digging ditches

I can no longer trust you as a lawyer.Hope he drops your firm for someone else

Wakili please enlighten me who will pay for the costs for his stay in prison?

what if she went and married another man with my kid. Do I still bear “parental responsibility”?

Didn’t you see RKelly akirushwa ndani juu ya kuhata kulipa child support?

Soma story hapa umakinike: https://edition.cnn.com/2019/03/06/us/r-kelly-child-support-arrest/index.html

Some enlightenment for you, this law is anchored on the 1st principle of feminism which states ‘never waste your energy on a broke man.’ The court decision is unlikely to have much impact on common men who are struggling with car loans. Even though the judge seems to have cast the net far and wide to include unemployed men, women are likely to ‘set traps’ for high net worth men or rich kids (maybe people whose net worth is probably in the public domain).

With the help of a few feminist lawyers and a judge who subscribes to a similar ideology, any enlightened woman will easily take you down on this one. Ask any man who has experienced life in the Global-North vile kunaendanga

That was the practice before the ruling. It gave the man an opportunity to accept the child before committing to pay any support. After the ruling, ‘parental responsibility becomes automated on the birth of the child.’

Meaning, unaanza kulipa, hiyo story ya DNA utasemea mbele.

I don’t think parental responsibility is pegged on the relationship status of the mother. So I’d say mtu itabidi amelipa roho safi na akikataa afungwe ndio aache ujinga

And women will be murdered everyday, men trying to run away from this women empowerement.

Afraid that is the case in the UK. You must pay, actually all I have to do is give them a call with your details as in just the name and prolly where you work. That is all. They will work out the rest and proceed to chop it off from your salary and it is put in her account. The kids are also entitled to spend time with you so I hear that the more time the kids spend with Dad, the less he has to pay, They also take into consideration your new family settings.

A lot of white middle class people resolve this issue amicably. They use the online calculator and avoid wrangles. BTW all this stops when the child hits 18. so why not nurture your sperm, create a wonderful relation and everyone is happy?