Single mothers have the last laugh

na ma dry fry from coomer holders zitakua mob,as entrapment,now that HIV is ‘curable’:D:D:D:D:D.Itabidi watu watembee na non disclosure agreements,zipigwe signe kabla ya kuraruana.

Hii alpha male tutaruka tu ,we can say she sperm jacked me,or hakunipatia warning that she is fertile,I was intoxicated or temporary insanity ,honors are on her that I was a willing father to be and she gave me sufficient warning I will be a father supported by video , audio au witnesses :D:D:D:D:D

Redpill MGTOW wataongezeka zaidi. Imagine a karumaindo women tying down some unfortunate blue baller…

German mashine and Kakadu utauza kulipa upkeep Chief.

That can never happen ,I will appeal hio decision from children courts Hadi supreme Court and by then kihii itakua 18 years and I walk away,

Nguys ningaz up in here. Beware.

There two types of women.

1. Those that men support willingly,
  2. And those that the government has to try to force unwilling men to support (without success) :D.

Beware.

The law has always been there. Only that it has not been within the knowledge of many. One of our clients is serving 14 days at G.K prisons. He allowed maintenance to accumulate to 187k. We advised him to pay akaleta kichwa. Then his baby mama’s advocate logded something called a notice to show cause why he should not be put in civil jail. Jamaa akaendelea kuumiza kichwa like many of our brothers here. Warrants of arrest were issued and he got arrested. As his lawyers there ws nothing we could do coz court orders must be obeyed. When he was presented before the magistrate, he was sent on holiday for 14 days to G.K prisons and within that period, he is required to pay the 187k. if he fails he will continue his holiday until the debt is defrayed.

So ukiwa unemployed watakufunga jela au. anyway, hakuna kitu unaeza fanya mwanaume hii dunia. Akisema halip hatalipa. Ata ukimuweka ndani atatoka. Only desperate biches can follow a man around akimwitisha pesa

i find this section disturbing. So malaya inaeza enda kwa birth na ikuandikishe ata kama si wewe ulimwaga ndani?

The ruling marks another major shift in definition of parental responsibility in Kenya.
[SIZE=5][/SIZE]
[SIZE=5]“Courts first took away absentee fathers’ final say on whether their names should be inscribed on birth certificates of children sired out of wedlock.”[/SIZE]

On May 26, 2016, Justice Mumbi Ngugi declared that Section 12 of Births and Registration Act is unconstitutional.

briefcase lawyer, chieth. he pays you to keeep him out of jail AND you ARE HERE PROUDLY REPORTING HIS PREDICAMENT.

Its about parenting!! Parental responsibility is a must and u cannot bend the law…

HATA LAWYER HUWEZI PATA LOOPHOLE. reALLY?

First step: DNA test to confirm paternity.

True!! A lady at a wedding told me that Westerners NEVER deny or abandon their children, and wives will gladly welcome kids from the mango.

How will that benefit the single mothers and children? Achanga kureason kama nding’oing’o.

A human being - man or woman - that brings forth a child to this world should bear the responsibility of rearing the child. Do we as human beings need a court to tell us that basic, simple fact? If you do not want to have the responsibility of raising children, do not sire them.

Kazi ya unemployed deadbeat ni nini? Apart from ngethia-ing at the town center. Obviously they’re broke to pay child support. Therefore it’s more advantageous to place them in jail for three reasons: prove their utility in the society, acquire skills and abstain from criminal activities.

Wonderful! Other deadbeats should follow suit…no mercy.

link to that judgement kindly tujisomee

Njagis ruling will do nothing because Uhuru has destroyed the economy.