SIM toolkit

I have an LG G4 that i have been using out of the country and when i came in 254 last week i got a safcom line. Now SIM toolkit doesn’t show on home page. It’s on list of Apps but shows 0.00mb so no data and thus cannot open

I want to use Mpesa will flashing the phone help or what else can i do. I checked with LG centre and they dont have the ‘software’ to solve this at the moment since phone being new in kenya market. Safcom have no idea how to solve it.

I did a hard reset…didnt solve it.

I dont want to do flash and spoil something, thats my worry.

Someone help.

Ka-du-da ni 1K na hakatasumbua before upate solution vumbistan…

uko android version?

Andrew

Check phone encryption…huwa inasema ati sometimes you need pin to decrypt your phone anytime you power on your phone…I encrypted my phone na simtool kit disappeared… when I factory reset the kit resumes…so hiyo yako lazima flashing…

Try downloading …stk.Apk… from 3rd party sites

My phone is encrypted and sim toolkit iko

Dial 13525

i have not encrypted it yet

That’s something i don’t want… risk installing some malware etc. …not until i try all the safe ways that might be available.

what does that do or after dialing…then?

Pops out MPESA menu[ATTACH=full]48074[/ATTACH]

What the fuck. I never knew that. we learn new things everyday. Thanks @snapdragon. Are you a software developer by any chance?

and do you know of a way i can make the app/stk appear on home screen just like any other apps?

No.I test and bug them

Naona umetambua vpn

Maisha ya bundles ni xpe buda,net kwangu ni basic need.nikifanya monthly budget internet is 2nd after unga ya ugali

Promote ISP. Hizi ujanja zote unajua kwa kichwa, unataka kumaanisha unakosa pesa ya net

I do promote them with 50bob daily :smiley: but hate it when they try to limit my internet needs