Shujaa wa Kijiji!

I nominate me ,myself, and I…

Hii @gashwin bado ako area kweli ama he kicked the bucket?

I miss @Brikicho Bantureh ,where did the bagger disappear to

I nominate @Jimit @Starscream @Tom Bayeye and @Ndindu. These like minded hommies ooze wisdom meeen. :cool:
@TrumanCapussy the village a$$hole/shemale should be skinned alive if she doesn’t die after we hang him using barbed wire

All guys who subscribed here are heroes in their own ways.Shout out to those whose minds never run out off lethal insults

Give me a chance and I will add immense value to your life.

Peasant in Chief

Tuheshimiane tafadhali

His handle is TuTu. Lakini there is a bit of sadness about lurking in chat rooms post 40yrs. How do you tussle with millinnials? who are half your age? day in day out?
Plus your kids at home are the same age…atsiii…may it never be me ever.

Works in parliament

The internet creates a “new normal”. Before social media the people on this forum would never have “met”. But hapa people of virtually all ages can comment on something. This ability is one thing I like about these forums. You can get very interesting and wise comments regardless of age. Other comments can be quite naive. But thats the fun of this forum and others like it.

At the end of the day, its up to you to choose how far to take any confrontation with anyone depending on how the conversation goes.

Niaje @atheist?
Hayo ni yako na yeye, hatujui mahali mnakutana kisiri

@administrator nimeshinda hii kitu unanimously, nirushie hio kitu nimeze gibleys Manchieth united ikipigwa sita.

Ulijuaje hii:D:D:D:D. @TuTu has been denying all along.

I agree with you. I meant those who tussle with young kids half their age. Maybe I was not clear. There are those that impart wisdom.

He said it…just too lazy to dig into old threads. I just did not wake up and cook it all in my small head. Naaaa…

Nyamaza. Nani ame kuuliza?

Forgotten mashujaa ni ile team kuosha mecho @laCleavage @rexxsimba etc. Happy mashujaa day.

Wewe ni Peasant?

Peasant in Chief

Mimi Ni wa kutoka dynasties

Hio siku ndio utajua hujui. Pia Mimi na nunua mbuzi. I second this comment. Utanionyesha pahali matiti yangu iko na inatoa 3ltrs of milk. I swear ntakutomba in public I have some scores to settle