Shujaa wa Kijiji!

Why do you rush to ruin a good thread such as this one?

I nominate @Okiya and @Purple . Their wisdom especially to youngins like me is unmatched.

Patia @uwesmake @Big fire for fighting against faggotry in this kijiji. All ga]y should be killed.

@Brayo44ki brayo shauri yako. Sugar mama amekuchagua wewe. But you can exploit and use this opportunity to translocate from githurai progressive to london.

I’d also like to nominate @Master JG for taking talkers to the cleaners .Aliwaosha wengi sana

Mshindi anapewa nini?

Your handle is immortalised with a Shujaa Wa Kijiji tag

Huyu @administrator ni mgamu hata soda ama hata brittania!

Ama aseme mmeitwa nyinyi wote end of year bash pale Quiver’s lounge 10a.m sharp na atashika crate tano na mbuzi moja huko kwingine mjisort!

@administrator wekelea mbuzi moja niwekelee moja I swear!

@Sambamba mbirrionea ashike mizinga.

Pea @uwesmake for contracting 60 different types of STD strains this year alone.
Also @Ren Riddick and @Azor Ahai AKA @Top-Gun AKA @mturandom for their distinguished writing skills

Ahsande,@T.Vercetti @poyoloko na wengine wengi will never know peace as long as I am around

how now?

:smiley:

Is it that you missed what Admin stated in his original post?

:D:D:D

Azanda, & only 23 years:D:D

So I don’t contribute on matters relating to business, real estate, land or anything requiring cooperate experience of over 24 years [SIZE=2](which you know is the most important thing)[/SIZE]

And yeah @Azor Ahai got worshippers here. He is the ‘messiah’ of ktalk.:smiley:

But hii kijiji got a couple of other people who can reason. Once in a while you may run across a super brilliant point (above average), especially on matters political; their hindsight amazing. It’s a onetime thing for them so you can’t really note them.

Kare Karigu ka randan kapewe hio cheo kaache kumezea za wengine mate.

Ongezeni @mobi, hata kama ulimpeleka exile

Apart from @Sokwe mtu the monkey the other shujaa I recognize is @Ngimanene na matharo the fillage mongrel @mobi the meffi guy. The other mono ballers are @Brikicho Bantureh @Kimakia , the curtain raiser fellow @Chiefguest and @Agwambo the enigma. @administrator who promised to send kakitu and all the senior village elders whom I respect. May the good lord bless you with young supple women.

Msito @Okiya , financial sector ako sambamba