she studied in the UK , but cant even get a job in kenya

She is the wrong color. Huyo ata akibleach hiyo weusi ni bone deep

Apewe wheelbarrow like other hustlers. Mahasora say that the wheelbarrow will solve all problems.

It should concern any Kenyan with a functioning head that young people are leaving college to join the jobless situation devoid of even burger flipping as more youth turn to crime. Is is her fault that she studied in the UK and now face despair.

These, apart from the BSc., are online courses. She was on twitter back on 2019 or there about. She knows no shit

:D:D:DHe is not a genius… Am even bet6ter than him in Cyber Security

That qualication anaeza mint plenty freelancing…

This shows that she got no skills… Only papers

Protecting cyber cafe using rungu, I see that.

It is a sad state of affairs. For me I know one lady wallowing huko village with a degree in astrophysics, sijui those very technical courses hapo UON. Very bright gal since a kid. graduated back in 2018.

Have seen so many ladies who pursued ICT courses abandon the whole thing all together to chase after other realistic pursuits.
IT jobs in Kenya are so few.

Corporates led by gay leftists

Who misled her into pursuing such a course? Do we even have an astronomy or cosmology department in Kenya? Afadhali tu angefanya teaching ama nursing na angekuwa na job SAA hii.

Huyu ni Pokot si Kalenjin

:D:D:Dsi kwa ubaya but astrophysics na the closest kenya has come to space exploration ni wheelburrow… that one shot herself in the foot

Our beloved DP hustler is giving us wheelbarrows while Elon Musk and NASA are building vehicles to go to Mars. That tells you the girl did a good course but in the wrong country.

Why did they put in a public university if they did not see its importance

Didn’t you hear our CS for education saying the other day that some courses will be scrapped from the Kenyan universities since they are totally irrelevant to our working environment?

That is the wrong approach. We should create a market for these courses. I am sure there was a plan when the courses were introduced

How can we create opportunities when we are busy increasing the national debt, stealing all the funds and constantly creating unfavourable climate for economic growth?