she studied in the UK , but cant even get a job in kenya

With it skills anunue laptop atengeneze locally applied software kwa simu amarrket…something like a pub balance sheet a market kwa pubs…if she is gutsy enough to stand on the streets ,anaweza zunguka Aki pitch…anajiwaste hapo…

Kuna msee fulani alikuwa kwa Dr. King’ori show, an expert in cyber security. That guy is a genius I say. Maybe anaweza saidia yeye.

What was the point of her coming back to kenya. I am so sure she was eager to meet her family again and tell them how life in the UK was dope, little did she know her papers here can’t land her a job that easily

vile ameparara huyu alisomea online

Huyo ni Kazi anachagua otherwise angekuwa job already atafute connections akiwa Kazi.

You can still study in Kenya and get UK degrees in your house using Telkom Bundles

Huyo ni UK online certification , there is no way huyo ametravel to UK and came back very ignorant

Uyo looks ndio imemweka down.madem hii Nairobi hupata job through the looks

Angekuwa light skin alafu apeane alices angekuwa mbele sana. That’s just how the world operates.

Unfortunately and true

Nothing wrong with going back home but she should have looked for a job while here. Graduates can now stay on for 2-3 years after school to work.

Ruto aingilie asaidie mkale

Maybe alishindwa ku cope na cockney accent ya huko

Cockney is not spoken everywhere. It is mainly spoken by watu wa East Lando, counties like Essex…in short North of the River Thames na ends zingine za South East…[SIZE=1]n/b Geog is not my forte.[/SIZE]

It could be that she was hankering for home. But still, angetafuta kazi huko while here. 3 main things that can put you totally off…bills, weather, no family and a poorer quality of social life.

Ruto apatie mtu wa kwao wheelbarrow bana…

Hii tuliona Moses akitafuta bakora ya kupitia reed sea! This girl got a very well paying job at a UN organization, and from the two masters, tuseme ako sawa.

When you want to have your car repaired, do you go for looks of the mechanic or his capacity and experience to fix the problem?

Anyway huyu mama ashapata job as we speak. Her efforts finally paid off. An audit firm took her in kupekua hesabu na data recovery

With such qualifications she should be employed at a class A parastatal like NSSF. Where they handle fingerprints and other sensitive information of members on their database. Lakini bila mtu wa kumshika mkono… sad state of affairs in this country. No wonder kids are dropping out to open car washes, DvD shops and boda boda saccos. Even with papers, formal employment is a gamble in Kenya.

Kenya ina wenyewe. She should do what all graduates in Kenya are told to do. Forget you have those fancy degrees and start hustling.
If she insists on getting a job on the strength of her CV she might easily fall into depression as weeks turn into months and months turn into years. I wish her the best