Settling down

The way I see it, hii maisha it’s better to settle down with an average-looking chic. But casual sex it makes sense to go for the hottest chics… yaani madem warembo with slim waists and large asses.

Alafu when it comes time to settle down you look for a chic mwenye ako tu, yaani a clean well-behaved chic, mwenye sura average. Yaani dem ambaye anakaa vile anataka tu. It’s even better if she’s a primary school dropout kama bibi ya senior elder @Yuletapeli.

Lakini if you go for a female lawyer kama bibi ya @Minomolokanyunja, you might regret it. Dem ametombwa sana and she daily interacts with high court judges and other financial heavyweights. Soon she’ll start getting ploughed doggystyle alafu she’ll leave you.

The marriages that last ni zile kama ya @Yuletapeli. He is a quiet hardworking dude with a lot of commonsense. He makes a moderate amount of money, nothing crazy. Alafu alitafuta bibi mpole ambaye hajui kusoma. Every sunday they go to church wearing matching clothes alafu after church they sit and watch National Geographic together with the kids while sipping juice. Good life.

You cannot compare them to @Agwambo who married a lady with a masters degree who makes more money than him. Saa hii @minomolokanyunjakoko is dealing with alcoholism and depression. The wife left him. She is now getting plowed doggystyle by richer guys while @Agwambo is dealing with blood pressure and fucking smelly luthuli momos.

19 Likes

Tauren unasumbua blarry fkin

4 Likes

I didn’t suspect that this was building into a tackle.

6 Likes

Elder you have related doggy style to unfaithfulness twice in your statement. Leta hekaya yako tukupe pole

Fail Doggy Style GIF

5 Likes

Katembeee.

Finya hiyo ghasia

1 Like

may be a diss but kuna ukweli hapo. @minomolokanyunjakoko has been hospitalized six times tangu awachwe na bibi. pole sana agwambo

3 Likes

watu waende kanisa, sweeps mpaka Sunday mornings banae

Finish that stupid chaluo, kazi ni kunusa matako ya @KuwaitBabe day in day out.

Very useless human being.

2 Likes

What’s the relevance of using doggy style in your assertion, I thought cheating is cheating

Wewe Endelea KuCatfish @Bingwa_Scrotum Pole Pole Kama Umenyamaza…

1 Like

Nioshe mecho na mathighs i rub one out, niko dryspell baya

Mimi siwezimind kuoa makena

Wacha narudi…

2 Likes

Enigma! Would you mind if I sniffed your panties?

Malisa mjinga

Sijai elewa mbona village idiot anapenda kufyeka @Yuletapeli mtu roho safi sana hananga beef na elder yeyote.
images (25)

3 Likes