SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT....

I am not gay! Aint this a free world? Why can’t a man do waxing? I inboxed polmos so that he can think twice before posting gay stuff. Polmos issa potential and budding gay. He will fulfill his potential as greatest black gay lord. He is chosen one in the gay prophecy. He is in denial stage. Am telling why i do waxing. Am open minded straight male with very active sex life. I am submissive and into BDSM. My partner who is sexy is very understanding and good dominatrix, she is the best. I go for waxing because we use strap ons very regularly. She puts on strap ons and enters me from behind with such sweetness and niceness. I will not go into details. Kwa wale mtataka i can give you merchant sites with nice discounts on full kit strap ons. BDSM is bae. If not strap ons then nikutumia vidole, jijazieni. I also enter her like nobodys business. My mighty throbs are heavenly to her. We are active into cuck life too. Any interested bulls can pm me, wale wameelewa inbox. You can have your way with her bila cd yaani raw. Test is a must ofcos. Kumwaga ni ndani ndaaaani ndaaaaaaaaani. I will clean up with my tongue afterwards, i will leave the rest to imagination. Then i reclaim her. Lakini wanaume wenzangu mko stage ya aegyptopithecus in terms of sex. Diversify my fellow ejaculaters. Dont do missionary and doggy tu. Let her go into you. Let her spank you. Put on spandex and let her piss on you, be your master. Submit into her, let her take control. Pink handles take initiative too. During your bfs or husbans cum insert a finger into their butt. Slowly and not too deep. Wriggle it about an inch inside. He will scream out his instestines and mwaga kama floods za budalangi. Ni hayo tu kwa sasa.

I have evry right to post my sex life the way other do it here too.

Meffi… Lala

What the fucking fuck!!!

Wewe ni shoste, hakuna cha BDSM, you get turned on by farts sio?

Hii thread inanuka ata

[ATTACH=full]184288[/ATTACH]

https://media.makeameme.org/created/im-coming-out-5a94ca.jpg

[ATTACH=full]184289[/ATTACH]
Dafuqdidijustread

i’m just gonna go ahead and assume OP is just a sick twisted person trolling\traumatizing the village with such atrocities for reactions.

siwes kubali shetani kama hii ina exist kenya hii yetu. FUCK NO!

[ATTACH=full]184291[/ATTACH]

Abandon thread fag on the loose…

[ATTACH=full]184303[/ATTACH]

Admin weka gay section naona mayai yako imekuwa mingi.

wtf what have I just read

aiiih boss hapo sasa umebomoa kabat.No repairs can be done

the fuck kwani ktalk imekuwa ya mahomo siku hizi…

from @MajorProphet saa hii ni @kahuhu

Shiiyyeeetttt…

Sheit!!! Are you the same person who posted that you get turned on when a FAT mama sits on your face and releases a wet fart?

polmos ni fala.

This is gay…very gay…gayer than a rocket on its way to Uranus

I’ve noted most of these gay stuff are coming from shiny eyes.