Serious Discussion; Why Would You Vote For Ruto

We’ll vote for Ruto because

1. Ruto hapendi ujinga ya Kujiapisha.
  2. He’s never attempted to overthrow a government
  3. He has never called for mass akson that culminate to post election violence
  4. He has never boycotted an erection
  5. His not so stupid to have his erection stolen … I stopped counting how many times
  6. He can at least build toilets in Kibera and Bond
  7. If he doesn’t win, the dude has the grace to concede
  8. He doesn’t consult witches and wanganga
  9. His education credentials are legit
  10. Mpende msipende

We will vote for him because he is the [SIZE=7]Lesser [/SIZE]Evil. baba has caused this country a lot of pain and suffering. We should send the old tinga home once and for all.

I will vote for Ruto because there is no better alternative,If you think Raila is better google Peeling Back the Mask by Miguna and read it well.2.Also Kibaki could have done better with Raila not prime minister,that is the time when Kazi kwa vijana,Maize scandal,Triton scandal etc all linked to office of PM where announced.The old man and his handlers should stop thinking that we are fools and us young people don’t know him well, pointing out Ruto’s misdeeds does not make Raila better.Ruto is hardworking,a teeetolar and at least we can see a blue-print of what he plans to do while Raila is running around with BBI.

You gentlemen should pass by WikiLeaks if you have the time, succulent material

The top 2 are parasitic owners of capital they are a million times worse and I dont think we can afford another corrupt president we have no money as it is

I will vote for His Excellency William Samoei Ruto.

If he wins the Presidency, He will have an able and strong opposition Leader in The Right Honorable Raila Amolo Odinga.

If he loses, He will make an able and strong Opposition Leader against His Excellency Raila Amolo Odinga.

Nothing further.

He stands the most realistic chance of fvcking the political class for once, beginning with Gatheca, Baba and Moi’s.

You do realise not many will see sattire in your remarks

He is one of those contributing to loss of 2bn per day,how will he help

Both Raila and Ruto are thieves.Uhuru is their team leader.

Aptly put

MA nigga

The top 2 are parasitic owners of capital, umesema ivo. sasa unatakaje kupigia kura mtu hayuko kwa list ya top 5? Si mshindi kwa wakati wowote hutoka kwa top 2? Chagua zimwi litakalo kukula kwa ao mazimwi wawili.

He seems like he is the only one interested and passionate about it. The others are still joking around upto now.

I dont do peer pressure. When something is wrong it is wrong it doesnt matter what everyone else is doing

Kigame atatembeaje Turkana kucampaign na hana chopper? Nani ataprotect votes zake na hana pesa ya kulipa agents kenya mzima? unajua competitors wake ni wezi. I have never and will never participate in Kenyan elections

Do us all a favor guys and don’t vote for Ruto.

You are a dog’s anus.

Wewe ni mtu bladifakin kuruka.

Basi unyamaze sasa and leave us alone we who participate in the elections.