Serious Discussion; Why Would You Vote For Ruto

Hiyo font imebrake the golden ratio rule, plus the color.

@administrator pin this thread, it is very informative

There is no need of these sermons, you know Kenya politicians are crooked so where are these saints tuwachague. Hapo ndipo tunasema mtu achague shetani wake.

But yeye ndio aliwaalika kwake

[SIZE=5]Let me educate you illiterate zombies.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]If an employee of a company is corrupt, yet the employer is cognizant of this and takes no action, it is the employer who is at fault.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]From the inception of Uhuru’s presidency, looting and plunder have been the order of the day. Many billions have been stolen and the country has been sold to China yet no one has been brought to book.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Uhuru will surely go down in history as the most incompetent president to ever hold public office.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]So cows, please stop blaming Ruto and Co for being corrupt. They are merely seizing an opportunity. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=5]Instead, blame the commander in chief for tolerating blatant corruption.[/SIZE]

It is mind- boggling how these leaders take us for fools. You know how much your theft has left the country gasping for breathe and then pretend that all you need to do is to give us wheelbarrows so that you can continue riding us. And some Kenyan youth are so demented they even lift wheelbarrows in your rallies. While all the time you are busy building your own dynasty by having your daughter as ambassador, while @sani is busy politicking for you, hoping you will drop some crumbs for him and his daughter, the wheelbarrow!

Sa

A

My comment is about why someone would vote for Ruto or his alternative Raila. Specifically, I used the 2007 elections for a fair comparison on the level of rationality between Raila and Ruto’s supporters. Was Kibaki corrupt? No. Was he better than Raila? Yes. Did Raila’s supporters vote for Kibaki? No? Were they rational for voting for Raila over Kibaki? Absolutely No!

Moreover, pointing out another person’s sins doesn’t necessarily make a human being moral, especially when motivated by political reasons. Raila supporters propped up Kidero who was actually more corrupt than Sonko. Raila supporters are the same ones who put online fights protecting Babu Owino after shooting a guy and using all manner of lame excuses like “let God be the judge.” Raila supporters have championed and supported all manner of tyranny within ODM. Look what happened to Ladema after coming off as a BBI opposer. Yes, like Ruto’s supporters, Raila’s followers are not rational, they’ve actually supported tyranny, corruption, violence and murder on multiple occasions. Most actually enjoy seeing any leader in ODM being victimised and subjected to all manner of tyranny like what happened to Ladema, all in the name of worshiping baba.
On the other hand, Ruto’s supporters are willing to overlook all the corruption allegations.

I ain’t voting for him… mutua needs to form a formidable team tupeleke hizo ghasia zone nyumbani.

The guy has a plan to save the country. How can a country be losing 2bn daily and nothing can be done. We need someone who resolves what to do and…

Firstly, he was the best performing minister when he was minister for agriculture, secondly, he did away with the gap year (2 years) for jab students intake while minister for higher education. A very pragmatic leader and not to mention, smart.

Uzuri ni nilahama Kenya.

Some people can’t be helped. I don’t know what to blame, is it our reasoning or just being ignorant and stupid?

Anybody below 65 years should never be the president of a 3rd world country unless for a revolution medicine. Sugoi thief’s blood inachemka sana. That guy will fuck this country like there’s no tomorrow.

Even in the NARC govt he is the guy who handled the Thika Super Highway as the Road and Public Works Minister. Shida yake was his impatience as he would have taken over from Kibaki in 2013 and would now be completing his two terms. I think he is a reliable guy na ukiona Deep State wakimtrust as the owners of capital there must be something they have seen.

[ATTACH=full]383200[/ATTACH]

Raila is a bigger thief

So mtapigia nani? Tumejua hamko side ya mwizi wa sugoi. Mtapigia nani? Tuambieni tuwaunge mkono.

Kigame

Because he sings good music? Kigame will not steal your money, but, will he dare challenge parasitic owners of capital? Can he kill?
What will he do when rogue government officers betray the citizens?

I even wondered shida hapo iko wapi :D:D

Nobody has given a valid reason why we should vote for him.
Nobody.
In over two days and 40 comments…
It’s seems his supporters are just following blindly.
Sadness of wife.