Scared I will Loose It all.

Very vague. Ata kama hatatoa specifics, anaeza generalize the area he works in to make these profits in atleast ujue how to answer the question. Now everybody is here guessing, maybe he hunts controlled shark fins off Comoros anauzia those chinese in american chinatowns at obscene mark ups, na kuna mtu anamuadvise kuhusu KRA hapa, and KRA doesn’t even have tariffs for sharkfins
Granted, it looks like a very well thought out catfish to play reverse psychology, hope hakuna watu wanaoshwa inbox. OP what do you deal in?

Cool your nutts, Its actually the other way round, i have people hitting my inbox with promises to multiply my money by end of the day / weekly / monthly… sina DNA ya ku con mblo. I eat from my sweat.

hehe unashindwa kutulia na pesa mfukoni, kama haziongei unanyamazia na unaendelea na maisha. weka kwa fixed account for one year ukitafuta zingine…

pesa kidogo sana hiyo, open an account with CIC ama Old mutual uiweke hapo ndo uache kuiona every day kwa bank account, they will pay you at least 35k per month interest and when you are ready to invest it (don’t be in hurry, wait for the perfect opportunity) you can withdraw it in less than a week

Don’t use your single basket to carry all the eggs year in year out. Rem not everyone is blind.

Hire other baskets from trusted friends to break the monotony.

Don’t be mean or selfish coz itajulikana na huo mfereji utafungwa.

@HABILIS ni biz gani hii inamultiply pesa x 5000 in 7 months?

How safe will the money be and are the returns consistent?

Kijana ya washwash

Kijana ya washwash

Wash wash…easy come easy go

Illegal business funga mlango na kiti wasikujie kichwa yako

leta ile version ya patois :D:D

???

ni nini mzae?

Be wary of lifestyle creep,and keep most of your cash in places you can’t instantly access(helps deter stupid financial decisions made on a whim)…bonds and bills, money market etc

If you got this amount of money, then perhaps you have to find some ways in order to keep them all. No doubts, that some part of this sum you will lose, however, you should save it as much as you can. Especially, if we speak about your fear to lose money. If you have such a fear then you will save this sum I bet. People who are afraid of losing money always save all the money they have and then when they don’t understand why the saved this money, they start to lose this sum. In your case, I can advice you not to be scared of losing this money. The more fears you have, the more chances that you lose this money you have.

Hii biashara ni most likely Tenders shida ni kuanze kuwa na investigations of corrupt officers by an external body like EACC ama siasa mbaya ianze huko ndani/or governship change kuna watu huanza witch-hunts & that trickle down effect is massive lazima kuwe na ‘scapegoats’…those guys siiing wakishikwa everyone’s trying to save their neck. Vile some wamesema move your cash na usiwache paper trail , lakini usiogope pray & go with your spirit being, si kila kazi unafaa kuchukua kuna ile tu.