Scared I will Loose It all.

Make sure you are tax compliant. KRA has been the cause of a many businessmen’s downfall.

otherwise, invest the profits in a less risky venture.

Tupe ideas, pia sisi turisk kama wewe

Hio ni biashara gani inaanzishwa na 100k?

[ATTACH=full]408532[/ATTACH]

tell us more

bonds, shares?

Good, makes a lot of sense

Hii post inakaa ya conman tu…hoping to lure gullible talkers kwa inbosc.

What is there to fear, you have been broke before, did you die? Do not be greedy, buy the essentials and continue doing your thing. Pesa ikifika ya kaplot nunua, ikifika ya kujenga, do it. Do not bring in people no matter the title you give them to plan your money, utajua hujui. Don’t let the left hand know what your right hand holds, everyone has a plan of how to spend your money. Relax and know your identity is not defined by money, use it as a commodity it is.

There are many, we are very different. A cousin of mine borrowed me some 15k to start biz. I was like what can 15k do, she told me wants to start selling coffee and pancakes and peanuts. She needed money to buy 5ltr hot thermos and other stuff. Well I gave it to her and surprisingly within the first month she deposited 5k to my mpesa (which she was sent as 1k in five consecutive times:D to avoid mpesa charges). I was shocked how she can do this, I enquired how much she makes. Imagine she was making about 12k per month, everyday she would make a profit of ksh600. I was impressed, I told her not to pay the rest of the money I had loaned her.

Emergency fund to last you a year, halafu diversify

OP hata mbisha ya dollar tu…:D:D

Lol.

Hehe nini unasheka hapo madam:D:D

Wacha wivu wewe. :D:D:D:D:D:D

Peasant proverbs amuse me. :stuck_out_tongue:

Hehe, sio wivu. Evidence ni muhimu otherwise ntakuwa namptia advice gani kama ni imaginary…

I can help you, I got two bank accounts na hazina kakitu si unitumie kakirru i help in sharing the risk usingonje kra wafreeze your account like they did with 21yr old tul girl.

concur,create an emergency fund of your monthly expenses (food,shelter,clothing) that are necessary,multiply by 12 months and put it in a money market or bond market. Then take time to research off the internet for business opportunities you can engage in, only enter when you know the risks/sunk costs vs rewards,Also get a basic pension account and fund it slowly.

…mwenye mnapenda dini , msisahau kujisomea bibilia…

[ATTACH=full]408591[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]408590[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]408590[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]408590[/ATTACH]