SAMIDOH come clean

She wants to be the ONLY wife. I find her boldness quite unnerving. Hana aibu.

Wah…kunguru hata aina aibu. Shiny eye 4 u.

Huh? Edday cheated on Samidoh? When, how?

She sounds very smart and manipulative. Hii ni kunguru sugu

Mimi hujiuliza kweni kuuma yake ni tamu aje?

Because even the late Fidel Odiga was having an affair with Karen Nyamu.
Her then boyfriend at the time was Anthony Kungu who shot in the air at some apartment in Kilimani after he got into a scuffle with Fidel Odinga over the woman.

Imagine 2 men fighting over an old kunguru who has hit the wall.

Word is, even William Samoei Ruto amekula hiyo kitu.

Mali ya tenderpreneurs, kina the late chakop chuma na gafana sonko. Samidoh jumped into the deep end. Huyu kijana aombewe.

Lasma iko fine kama ule wa Jowie

[ATTACH=full]352367[/ATTACH]
Hata hameweki leso ya wazito tukae… haya basi lets gossip…since ni mandume tupu na @Purple kama kawaida

[ATTACH=full]352365[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=full]352369[/ATTACH]
Okay really what you talking here na ni love traingle exposed… what else am I missing?

Bana, she makes kina Omanga look like amateurs.

Nilisikia her first baby daddy is the late Jacob Juma.

Kuna leso tatau hapo kwa hanging line na mothers union moja.
Chagua moja.

Imagine amekataa na bwana ya wenyewe. Samidoh was quite naive, see that’s the problem of being an innocent village boy who skyrockets overnight to fame and money. His OS and his wife’s never adapted to the new lifestyle fast enough. Their neat family is wrecked!
These kahaba sugus are something else.

Lakini hapo uyo msee amekacheza, kusnag an unwitting jamaa with a semblance of social capital for a good 18 years. To top it all off, she’s a ‘lawyer’, Sarge akicheza vibaya atapelekwa kwa dobi asafishwe proper.

Samido Today:
[ATTACH=full]352370[/ATTACH]
#stolen

Hapa samidoh pia yeye amejicheza…ii ni kunguru ya kuchapa ukiwa umeondokea…she seems the toxic type atamsumbua na hakuna kitu atafanya…there is something about toxic women that makes you stick to her…Atalijua jiji!!!

Karibu
(what’s your regular hando?)

Maombi haitasaidia. Hakuna hope kwa huyu jamaa.

Hawa wamama ndio walipea George wa Njaro ukimwi @Meria Mata sindio. Hii kijana mduduu will kill him.

Ahmednasir Abdullahi ,the late Jacob Juma pia wamekula

no its some DJ (I know him) in town Jacob Juma alikuwa tu wa kusongesha mileage