Ruto has slowed my development progress -Uhuru

Sounds suspiciously insubordinate to your overall commander…

His boss works for his own family not the republic, you dance with whoever brought you to the dance.

He broke that rule, the GEMA understand loyalty not tin worship.

Is he too dumb to understand that knowing that the “systems” in place and not the Kenyan populace determines who resides in Statehouse?

Do you actually believe that Uhuru will handover to Ruto even if he has the populous vote?

Nilijua tu. Walipiga kelele mob tu but ile siku Uhunye amewahutubia in the backyard sasa they’ve been herded successfully as they usually are. Wanaongea kwa sauti moja:D:D.

Wacha tu tuendelee kuenjoy kipindi.

tuko nyuma ya Uhuru , apewe heshma mwizi wa sugoi hatumtambui . 2022 Baba anachukua president

There is still so much money to be made from the government. These people are drug barons, smugglers and leaders of cartels they need government protection

Your contradictions are mind boggling. And numbing too.

I don’t like Ruto or even vote for him but I know he became an asshole when Raila joined the government via the handshake.

Since when

Are you saying there is no money to be made?

Just read and process your past responses carefully. With your finger on every letter like a 3 yr old. Nota bene…hakuna Jakuon in 2022.

Fisked

sikuelewi

Oh noooo naaaah you do. I told you to read your posts backwards. Hiding behind ‘small tribes’ does not hack it for me. Si all the tribes gang up against the ‘evil’ Cendro…? that is not hard arithmetic is it now?
Most importantly telling lies won’t stick. Go preach your message to Centro on the ground and see how far you get. Online lies add up to zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Ww unachizi pole pole , you need to relax . His first post that you quoted had nothing to do with central .he basically stated that the current top leadership are deep in criminal activities and need the protection of the government hence the political campaigns

Ati chief Hustler. Lmao Ruto is a crook

I think not, the man may has good knowledge of the systems and if he is confident to toss his hat in the ring I think he has a contingency plan that might cost a life or two

Have you been to Central my friend ujaribu kutaja kamwana, go try it and see the response you get.

A while ago I wrote here, do a search. Ruto is the odd man out. He’s not part of that old boys club. Old money. Money and power are intertwined. He doesn’t belong. He has a chip on his shoulder, although he’s monied now, he still carries it around.

New money does not beat old money and their networks. Had he been patient, it was his for the taking. Emphasis on the tense.

The ace. You keep it up your sleeve. Until that last hand. He’s shown his way too early.

All’s well that ends well. Not on his end. Oh well. Theater of the absurd.

That’s true, he had a ravaging hunger and he couldn’t wait to toe the line as the old money used him and discarded him like mustache Musyoks and mustache Madvd.

Tribal arithmetic defines old money, he had no place at the table (Kalenjin-Moi) and to be honest I do not think he was ever going to get any place.

That being said the man is a hard liner and he has been taking hits from the CIC and the leader of opposition and their minions, and some hit their mark, however due to his cunning and abrasive attitude towards the untouchables his tours and mulla have endeared him towards silent,smart and dangerous cliques who wouldn’t otherwise attack the big boy club as well as the riff raff (proletariat)

His might be the odd one out tale, but the public loves an underdog.

If he figures out a way to beat the final hurdle IEBC, then Kenya will never be the same again.