Roselyn Akombe: Ezra Chiloba threatened me over Msando's death

Probably but who would kill an election official during elections if it is not related to elections.

Some of these comments are laughable. When it comes to certain issues suddenly people want to pretend we live in a straightforward country where nothing dodgy ever happens including political assassinations. I don’t believe Akombe but to say that Msando was killed over a woman… That’s just wilful ignorance.

I guess Robert Ouko also chopped off his legs, set himself on fire then shot himself in the head. If that’s what the detectives said, then it must be what happened. I mean, we all know just how intelligent and morally upright Kenyan cops are.

Anyway I have long since come to accept that on issues of tribe and politics 99% of Kenyans deliberately refuse to engage their critical thinking skills. We deserve to be raped and plundered by our ‘leaders’.

Whatever she wanna do, it’s has to be provided by the constitution, has she petitioned for a tribunal to be formed ? NO., and she doesn’t wanna write a state with the body that the constitution has mandated . Akombe is just slaying it .

[ATTACH=full]317364[/ATTACH]

Msando aliuawa na Uhuruto bana…moses kuria was the architect…hiyo ata mtoi wa class two by that time anajua…same way mtoi wa class two anajua kibaki aliiba kura 2007. Ezra Chiloba alitumiwa kama tissue paper sai ako wapi?

it’s laughable that some people still believe that 2017 election was rigged. Jubilee was too much popular across the country than nasa and had huge numbers voters/supporters compared to Nasa

You are a very stupid individual. Kwani umesahau elections zilikuwa nullified

I am sure kama court hainge nullify hiyo election mgekuwa mna argue how incredible the election was. But the bribe (given to Maraga) never worked this time round

Mumezoea ku argue how incredible the election was mkibase your arguments on even the courts zenye mlisha wapatia bribes

You too are a very stupid individual. Umesahau the elections were nullified by the court, which happened to be a big blow in the propagation of your lies on how Uhuru won

Mumezoea sana ku argue ati the elections were incredible because you know you’re backed up by a corrupt electoral body and judicial system.

This time round mlipatakina

Ama unataka kusema the court iliwaonea

No actually the question is: why were the elections rigged??

If you know you are going to win the elections why would you rig??

Sema tu you are not happy with Akombe’s effort in the justice towards Msando. You were happy Msando was killed so the elections could be rigged.

How have you concluded that the screenshot is fake. Kwani umesha verify ukaona ni fake

Unadhani Akombe hajui email ya Chiloba (A whole IEBC CEO), your employer.
Kwani walikuwa waki communicate na nini

Na hata kama hajui si anaweza try kuulizia the former workers

Mbona niseme na ushanisemea? You must be psychic.

Again, using your psychic powers, you’ve deduced that Akombe is telling the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth…“ah, huyo ni Akombe, hawezi danganya. Akisema ni Chiloba basi lazima iwe Chiloba. This is an open and shut case”.

For someone who’s been shouting about knowing who killed Msando for the last three years, I expect watertight evidence, not some useless screenshot from a fake account. I really hope she produces more “explosive” info, though I’m not holding my breath.

No Roselyne Akombe has not said Ezra Chiloba killed Chris Msando.
Roselyn Akombe has said Ezra Chiloba has threatened her over her speaking of Chris Msando’s murder (which may be verified if Chiloba wants)

Now again Roselyn Akombe hasn’t said she knows the person who killed Chris Msando
What Roselyn Akombe wants is justice for Chris Msando
and being part of the IEBC she saw things which she hopes may help investigators (if the case will be brought) about Chris Msando’s death

Umetoa hiyo court ruling kwa court gani

Hebu tuambie tafadhali tuijue

Sema tu wewe ni fuasi wa Uhuruto and how they got in power through killing an innocent soul and rigging the elections but hauta kubali hiyo.

She is not testifying to any commission. What Roselyn Akombe wants is justice for Chris Msando.

Ama sasa ‘ukipewe a crucial role in .ke’ it means you should not fight for justice

I would. If I wanted him dead there would be no better timing. That would make it look like it was elections related. Perfect diversion tactics.

The poor man died because of doing the right thing, for himself and for country. But his countrymen don’t give a shit! Kweli bonobos will always be bonobos. The average African like @BubbleMan is a morally corrupt moron!

And why did the Kenya government refuse help from international community walipojitolea kutusaidia in such a high profile case.

Why are we we always running for their aid but venye ilifika kwa hiyo kesi tulikataa kabisaa, in favour of the corrupt Kenyan systems.

Kama ingekuwa related to a woman (or anything else) si tungekuwa tushajua; the people arrested.

Oya cheki hakuna mtu mjinga hapa

the court did not dispute the numbers. it cited some errors which were not related to numbers.

these are the same people who will say uhuru won , bt ukiuliza kwa nini hawataki server ifunguliwe ? they wont answer you …they’ll look dazed juu they see you have a point and they know your point is fool proof but still they won’t admit it…

this photo shows how jubilee voters are bad decision makers , sgr ndio hiyo basi , meffi

[ATTACH=full]317381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]317381[/ATTACH][ATTACH=full]317381[/ATTACH]

The fact that you’ve already turned this into a political debate shows you’re as thick as OP. What Akombe provides as evidence of Chiloba’s threat is laughable. That’s the plain truth. You can post all the jubilee posters you want, doesn’t change the fact that Akombe is full of hot air. Mushienzi.